Centennial 3 Hendersonville 2

titansfan05

I am a soccer player that goes to centennial but not on the team, and i am also friends with many of centennials team, to say they are poor sports is somewhat of a stretch. To the person defending Hendersonville about Cent. actions after the game, if u just defeated an undefeated team to advance to state, which is the biggest upset most likely the season or even history of Cent. how can u blame those players from being happy and boasting and celebrating. If u were to have won i believe hendersonville would have also been happy and done things in pure celebration. Wish i could come to state with Cent. Good luck. Shut em out pat.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said chsfailure, but I just want to tell Hendersonville that they did play a good game. Contrary to what others have said, luck is present in these games. I'll tell u this, when Centennial scored 3 goals early, that wasn't luck. But there were other times where Centennial was lucky, but there were a few times you were to. But a great game by both teams.

The Centennial Bearden winner would go on to play the winn of the Columbia Bartlett/Collierville game. I have not heard much from the last two, except that earlier in the season Bartlett beat Collierville 3-0. Columbia is a pretty good team from what I've heard, the best they;ve ever had. I believe Bearden is more talented than anyone out of these teams, and I think Columbia and Centennial are around the same skill. You could say the other teams are "weaker", but then, Centennial was much weaker against Hendersonville before the game, and look what they did.

Donna Muller you don't belong on this forum. Your input is extremely biased and people should not have to read that.

Hendersonville dominated Centennial for about 60-65 minutes and had so many shots that narrowly missed. Hendersonville could have scored 8 goals in the second half alone, even after giving up three early goals.

I was present at the game, and am neither associated in any way with Centennial or Hendersonville. Unbiased opinion right here.

This was one of those games where you walk away thinking that you will never forget it, because one team dominated the game so much, and you rarely get to witness games like those.

Centennial players and fans, parents were out of line many times and it was quite humorous to watch them embarass themselves by acting the way they did. Parents were yelling obcenities like parents from a third rate club team.

While Hendersonville lost a game they would win 99 out of 100, they walked away at the end of the game with class, while Centennial acted like they "should have won", and like they deserved it by just acting like a bunch of thugs leaving the stadium. They should be embarassed, but I am sure they are not.

They will be embarrassed come Wednesday when they lose to Bearden by at least 3, probably 4 or 5.

Another unbiased opinion ... I don't go to Centennial; I don't go to Hendersonville. I don't even know what the game was like. But Donna Muller, I hope you are done writing your biased, brainless remarks on the game. I know who you your son is and I know he plays dirty, so for you to talk bad about any other players is just ridiculous. I think you hilarious for giving out your email address to try and carry on arguments to defend your son; give it up women; you are an idiot. Nonetheless, I have a few friends on the Centennial team that I would like to wish tremendous luck: Airic and Will, good luck to you.

Wow, Brock??? You are just mean aren't you? I don't think MEAN people should be allowed on these forums. I guess the funny thing about these forums are they are BIASED...your opinion is yours, but it is BIASED...in fact, everyone seems to come here looking for someone's opinion. Too, bad, if it's not the same as some...they get ugly When you wrap up your high school degree and also that college degree...you can come back and tell me I'm brainless. Wow, you're very disrespectful to adults, so bet your great on the field.

Sounds like the guy that watched the HHS Vs. CHS game was BIASED as well (he says he wasn't) or he would have heard the HHS fans yelling the F-word at the boys on the field. Also, #4 on HHS was going around calling everyone a B-word because he couldn't keep the ball. He seems extremely set on his opinion for supposedly not having one...you guys are fun!!!

You know Brock???...if you knew the guys at CHS so well, how come you cannot spell Erik's name right...

I at least I have the guts to put my name with my opinion and have no problem defended it...the rest of you hide behind your little cutsey names pretending you're unbiased and total experts on the game of soccer...guess again...you're wanna be's that love to over analyze and criticize the guys out there playing their best and with their hearts...

How about you just be happy for all the players. None of them are playing on $$$million contracts, now are they...they just love the game. They look for that once in lifetime game (or at least the High School game) where they are the underdog (and defeat the best).

Maybe we were lucky against HHS, but on some days, it pays more to be lucky than good...keep telling yourself whatever you like.

It's been a great year...

I wish everyone the best of luck on their club team state cup tournaments. See you in Memphis in a couple of weeks!!!

I think more mom's need to get on these forums...see what the boys are up to...

Who are you??? You can send me an email if you don't want to reveal your identity in this forum. -- Titansfan5...from previous message...

By the way...many (players and parents) revealed your identity...I still love ya!!! :lol: Proud of your interest!!!! Soccer's great, isn't it...

I love the bantering!!!

Donna, you're right on in saying that sometimes it's goof to be lucky. I know everyone is giving you a hard time, but you have to understand that it's hard to take your complete analysis seriously when you're son is on the team. It would happen to any mom, it's nothing personal. Besides, Andrew is one of the best on the team, and on of the classiest as well.

this thread is now being closed by me, the game is over and I see too much garbage on here that people shouldnt have to read.

The only people posting are Centennial players and parents that are not writing the truth, so goodbye.