Info on Knoxville Catholic

sdawgfosho

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have seen em play...they are gonna crush your team like a bunch of flies. Their only weakness is their waterboy, who is not of as high of a calibur as Leigh "The Destroyer" Bailey was for us...as long as they stay hydrated by these benchmen...they should have no problem winning state and eventually the World Cup.

At least he/shedawg could hint at the sarcasm...titan u must be about as smart as a tree stump. I'll tell you what i really think...they find a way to win. I've seen em play a terrible game and i've seen em play a good game. They don't really have anything special or one extremely lethal player, but they all work well as a unit and find a way to win. Although I thought the defense was pretty weak and young, they don't let people by them too often and make you work for your scores...of course if i was still around, i'd put em to shame...haha...they are CAPABLE of playing with any team in Div. II....hows that? maybe since i typed some stuff on a bulletin board your team will be able to beat them....oh yeah, one more secret...their goalie is homosexual and his twin brother also likes guys...see if your teammates can play into their tendencies, cuz i am sure they can.

Catholic doesn't have anyone that is a stand out player on their team. They play very well together though. Catholic pressures very well and they play very hard for all 80 minutes. If any DII teams overlook Catholic they will probably get beat. Good luck in Memphis Catholic.