Centennial vs. Bearden

titansfan05

I have to say that there is only a little difference between you and Brentwood.

Excuse me? There is a HUGE difference between me and Brentwood. I am an individual and Brentwood is a town/school. Perhaps you incorrectly assume I am a Bearden student/player/fan; again you are incorrect. Nothing could be further from the truth. I just know Bearden soccer and am somewhat familiar with Brentwood. If the two played 10 times, Bearden would win 10 times.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Bearden could possibly be that good.

Don't know how good "that good" is but something to keep in mind is that the best teams win; they dominate, get by, or win ugly, but they do what they have to do to win. Bearden wins; Farragut wins; sometimes they look great, sometimes they look uninspired, but they win. No other AAA teams in the state can say that this year. Bearden has beaten some very good teams and lost only to Farragut. Farragut has beaten, and at times destroyed some very good teams and has only lost once to Bearden. From what I have seen, these two teams are several steps ahead of every other AAA team around. Period.

Remember shots at goal are different from shots on goal. Brentwood is a talented team but they do not finish well. Thats why they have so many shots at goal and much fewer shots on goal. Their shots quite often are not on goal. But like someone said, they have young forwards. They will get better. Right now they can dominate a game but has trouble putting teams away. Bearden and Farragut are the two top teams without a doubt in either order, you decide.