McMinn Upset

TribeBall

B) The McMinn County Cherokees will come out of the gates early and Farragut will not know what hit them. Farragut is overlooking the cherokees big time and will pay for that. All you snobby Farragut fans talking junk about the Cherokees better get ready for the fight of their life. McMinn 2 Farragut 0

Go Cherokees!!!!!! B)B):huh::o

FARRAGUT'S A MIDLE SCHOOL TEAM? SAUZA ARE YOU JUST BEING INSULTING OR ARE YOU REALLY THAT CLUELESS.MCMINN'S PROGRAM HAS BEEN BUILDING AND FINALLY MADE IT TO THE STATE.THEY ARE HEAVY WITH SOPH'S AND FRESHMEN.IF YOU LOOK AND FARRAGUT THEY ARE MAINLY SENIORS AND JUNIORS.YES IT WAS A WAKEUP CALL FOR MCMINN BUT YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE.AS TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM GIVE ME BREAK.

Haha take it easy man, its a joke...oh wow alot of juniors and seniors....boy if you had seen TN high school soccer a few years ago then you would know that its not McMinn thats getting better but the rest of their competition is getting weaker...im sorry, i dont really feel that making it to the state tournament is as big of an accomplishment in some regions as it used to be....there used to be mad competition between districts even...thats great mcminn made it to state...but i only made my comment after the retard who put the original post in...he's the one you should talk to for saying something so stupid. McMinn will NEVER be there...plain and simple they just dont have the talent to pull like bigger cities.

sauza, McMinn may not be able to compete year in and year out with Farragut and Bearden, there are not many teams who can, but don't be fooled they have a lot of young talent. If it develops and lives up to its potential then they have a shot. Don't say that they will never get there because you never know when a team can put it together at just the right time and make a good run. I agree about the first statement in the thread, I'm not sure what he was thinking, McMinn may do it one year but I would not have said this one when they drew that game.

Edited by kcteagle

McMinn looked really good the first half against Farragut. Their offense created many quality chances. They seem to be young. The second half they just gave up. Maybe if they played as hard in the second half as they did in the first the score would have been a little more respectable.