U-15 D1 state Tourny

soccernut204

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, this is Nolan again. Chris, I apologize for my team. We can get kind of wild and out of hand. Discipline is one thing we lack, but our new coach will set us straight. This year's state tournament is definitely going to be a good one. All the teams are great and every team has a chance so good luck to all. I can't make any predictions on who's going to win this year. It's just a matter of how bad your team wants it. Well I'll see yall in Memphis and good luck to every team.

I coached against the Dragons when you were u-13, it was my first tournament with the team and you beat us 6 - 0 I think or it could have been more???

Just like to tell you that if you have continued on the same path you were on than you must be a good player.

Good luck to all teams, the state tournament is always goo, I was down there in the fall with my u-11, real good experience.

Hey soccernut. Stop talking. Stop pretending. You've never played soccer in your life. You're just one of those gay horses that tell everyone you beat bekham. Then you say you broke Paylay's ankles. Then theres people like Jstone69 or whatever, YOURE GAY! Jesus christ i hate all of you!

Back to fat A Nolan. One of my friends said they know who you are and that youre good. JUST KIDDING. they said you're horrible. A cat could beat you into the ground. We all know im better then all of you. I could take everyone on. get over it. Prove to me you have skill and maybe ill consider talking to you again.

MFChamp, a few words for you. You stink at soccer as well as life, you said so yourself... You got cut! The Brazilian soccer player's name happens to be Pele, not Paylay. I've played against Nolan, and he happens to be a very skilled soccer player, who we used to call "Rocket foot" after we beat them in the state finals 4 or 5 years ago and about once or twice a year when we play the Dragons. Try making a team, and then you can talk about having a little bit of skill and soccer knowledge. Until then, shut up.

Edited by ostornadoe