Christian Brothers/Knoxville Catholic

sauza311420420

I was wondering how people felt about this game....i feel that this could have been the final if the brackets weren't set up how they were...Catholic's hot...I can't explain it, i've seen em play and i know how they are compared to when we made it to state for the first time my senior year and we had to play CB...i don't understand how they are doing it, but they are pulling out victory after victory. CB is tough though...very tough...even without Michael Kraus they are a team to be reckoned with...what do you think the outcome will be? I want everyones input....

Last time i bet against them they won and gave me heck so hopefully that will happen again...

CB 3

Catholic 1

Knoxvill catholic may be hot but i do not think that they will be able to top CBHS. CBHS have been able to win with and without Kraus. As a matter of fact, they played ten times better without kraus in the game against MBA. It may be a game for a little while but as soon as CBHS starts scoring it is all over.

I will say this about CBHS, they are the best team in the state across all divisions in my opinion. The better team won and no one will disagree I'm sure. uncfan you made a post saying 4+ goals to 0 and someone else said that when CBHS starts scoring its all over, but Catholic showed more heart than that. Guys great season, and we'll be back.