It pays to be a moderator

abebcbabkab

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Brownyard I think you are wrong about this statement, I know for a fact (I talked to him this morning) and he said he has not even seen the board since we came back from Memphis. You have been a good friend of his from what he said and that hurt his feelings but he is going to get over it. You should not make statements without knowing for sure the where true. As an adult, you should be an example. Regards the 411.

As an adult I'm not bound by ur immature logic that I shouldn't speak my mind. You (whoever you are) should first not call me by my name unless you give ur own. And second we know the it was here and now it is gone. Never said Coach Dakis removed it. But it was removed probably because he is a moderator. I think you would agree as would everyone else. But I do feel sorry for any hard feelings Coach Dakis might have. But not for a truthful statement made. If you can see never did I make a remark directed toward him. And have defended him in a previous thread. Don't really know even why I typed this cause no defense for my action was needed

Soccer411

I would have to disagree with you on that once again Mr. Brownyard. You need to understand that the forum was not made to attack on people no matter what and who they are. It does not matter if you are a moderator or a player or coachT the bottom line is that if anyone decides to attack or accuse someone in here most of the time the thread either is deleted or locked. Maybe if you can get a little better etique as a human been you might be able to understand...but that is a fat chance.

Oh you mean when you attack someone like you have attacked me it is locked or deleted. Guess this one will be gone tomorrow or even tonight even. Thank you for showing me how to be a mature human being. It is always nice to be critized by someone who doesn't know you or takes the liberty to use your name but not give theirs Mr. Soccer411. Once again read my post to start this thread. No attack was given. And with your criteria for killing a post or locking it half of the posts on here would be deleated. But thanks for all your constructive criticism. Oh and you are very hypicritical-(if you can get a little better etiiquette as a human being you might be able to understand.... but that is a fat chance) You violated your own rules for Coach T :D

Because evidently I have offended a friend Let me restate my position more clearly. I felt the thread should not have been removed-the good or the bad statements- and was removed only because of who it was-I did not mean to imply that that specific coach removed it-Since he took it that way I apoligize for my poor selection of words.

ok everyone it is time for me to talk since everyone is wanting to know what's up. If you guys read the article in the Memphis paper you should know that it was all trash. The heading was saying that I quit the team but in the middle of the article it was saying that I declined to comment. How does one journalist turned my life up-side down I don't know but think about this;

Why would I quit on the greatest bunch of guys that took me to the state?

Why would I turn my back on a program that is getting better and better?

Since everyone here wants to know the truth here it is, I was and still am mad at TSSAA for assigning poor officials to a quarter-final game. The officials had no control of the game at NO TIME. The middle official did not at any time warn any of the players from both teams for agressive play or anything to that extend. Any bump was an automatic yellow so in the second half when the game was tied at 2 a piece and the teams started to get tired any hard foul was awarded with a yellow (second) red. These guys worked hard all year long to get there and some kid (center official) took all their hard work and flashed it down the towlet.

Here is an example of how poor he was;

He gave our foward a second yellow for a unsporting contact. At that time the foward who is a captain asked why did he give him the card, the official then proceeded to give him a straight RED, he said he now changed his mind and that he is giving him a straight red and we can not sub anymore. I have been reffing for 12 years and that is NOT in the rule books anywhere, even the Farragut coach who was watching the game was puzzled by the decision.

Anyway if you want to know anything at all ask and I will tell, don't start rumors that do not apply to what realy happen.