Final AAA Rankings

Bsebllfn928

u might be right there they were coming on strong in the sportsbell classic. though it is my thinking that when they played farragut that day it was their 4th game in two days. i believe if our aces were playin in that game it would have been a very very good ballgame. we will never know though in difference. i mean your right we did get beat 10-0 but when u play 4 games in less then 2 days u would probably be dead from playing when u go up against a very very strong team in farragut.

i congratulate coach purvis and the rest of the bears on a strong showing coming into state. and i hope for the best for the 2004 season.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Oakland and Mt. Juliet Play this year. If memory serves me I believe Oakland beat them 8-0 with Shao on the hill. Oakland threw their # 4 Howard. Now why should Mt. Juliet be ranked higher than Oakland? It's where you finish not were everyone thinks you should finish. Let the results stand on there own.

Edited by Kentro