16U State in Memphis

Your exactly right they were outplayed, outhustled, and it showed!

The Thunder wanted it more, and they won!

Your accusations that its impossible to win in Memphis doesn't really hold up, because you beat a Memphis team Saturday night.

Wouldn't you think, that they would want to make it an all Memphis affair in the finals? If the Rebels and Bulldogs had each finished number 1 in their pools (which the Rebels could have done if the refs had thrown the game like you say they do) then they would have met in the finals and not the semi-finals.

But it didn't turn out that way.

I'm not blaming the refs for us losing...I'm blaming the Rebels for not trying hard...

The Bulldogs, when healthy, are better than anyone in the state...they have been for the last two-four years...and as long as they have that guy coaching, a 6'10 guy, and Hollywood, they are going to be tough.

It's the Fairley basketball team, along with 6'7 Cunningham a shooting guard for White Station, and a few other very select players...the majority of them play together all year, and it really helps in the summer.

I'm done commenting on what team is better, I'll only talk about players and ask questions on this thread from now on.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic