Soddy Daisy Football

Larry Mills

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
csense,

I think Slater quit posting after his son graduated.

Major turning points have been turnovers in almost every loss in last few yrs.

Talent? this senior class has received more attention than the last 3 combined.

"Other teams have more talent"-see above.

Their record was 6-4, no playoffs, why?-see above.

Ooltewah lost all of their lineman,Blake Foster, Zach Sanders.

Blount can beat who??? Last yr was a gift.

Farragut plays baseball!

Lost to Rhea last year-see above/turnovers.

4 new coaches in region-Mcminn, Blount, Bradley, Heritage.

Csense I think your prediction (5-5/6-4) will be wrong and it will be closer to your hopes (9-1/10-0), now back to the Public vs Private debate and your ongoing battle with the Boyd fans.

FOUND IT!

Is this the same ULTIMATEFAN? Or did someone steal your user name. You DID go on record as 9-1 or 10-0.

HAHA

Csense you have too have more sense than this. What did I say, read it real sloooooooow. I said it would be closer, that's right CLOSER, to" YOUR HOPES" 9-1. I didn't predict 9-1, I just said it would be better than 5-5 or 6-4. Nice try, as always you never listen/read very well.

Edited by Ultimatefan

WB only won the game because of, i think,6 fumbles by 1 of the backs.If not for that, Game Over a long time ago.

SD will beat Blount this year, guarenteed.

You SD fans keep on believing that last year was a fluke and keep whining and making up excuses ... that's ok. You all are superior to us. We don't even belong on the same field. We don't deserved to be mentioned in the same likes as the OR's and the Soddy Daisys and the other regional powerhouses.

We'll do ok. For a bunch of lightweights we'll scrap. Elizabethton scrimmaged us the other night on their field. They've been one of the powerhouse programs also. We scored 7 td's on them and they looked dazed and confused.

Blount's got an all region, 2+ year starter at qb; one of the fastest backs in the state ( I guarantee faster than anyone you've got); defensive end thats slated to sign with Clemson; 3 other rb's that could start at most any 5A school around ... yeah you're right Larry, guarantee that win. These guys don't have a chance. It will just be a privilege to get to play against a program like yours.

Looking forward to it.

Csense you have too have more sense than this. What did I say, read it real sloooooooow. I said it would be closer, that's right CLOSER, to" YOUR HOPES" 9-1. I didn't predict 9-1, I just said it would be better than 5-5 or 6-4. Nice try, as always you never listen/read very well.

Ok I'll give you this one. You still have not gone on record as making a prediction. Why not? Are you skeered? What will it be? 8-2 or 7-3.

I'll go ahead and say 6-4 for mine, I'll leave this 6-4 or 5-5.

Now everyone knows my prediction.

If you know so much about SD football make one.

WB only won the game because of, i think,6 fumbles by 1 of the backs.If not for that, Game Over a long time ago.

SD will beat Blount this year, guarenteed.

You SD fans keep on believing that last year was a fluke and keep whining and making up excuses ... that's ok. You all are superior to us. We don't even belong on the same field. We don't deserved to be mentioned in the same likes as the OR's and the Soddy Daisys and the other regional powerhouses.

We'll do ok. For a bunch of lightweights we'll scrap. Elizabethton scrimmaged us the other night on their field. They've been one of the powerhouse programs also. We scored 7 td's on them and they looked dazed and confused.

Blount's got an all region, 2+ year starter at qb; one of the fastest backs in the state ( I guarantee faster than anyone you've got); defensive end thats slated to sign with Clemson; 3 other rb's that could start at most any 5A school around ... yeah you're right Larry, guarantee that win. These guys don't have a chance. It will just be a privilege to get to play against a program like yours.

Looking forward to it.

Govman calm down. Can't you let us SD fans argue with ourselves. Look if 6 fumbles and a botched fake punt doesn't help the other team.......you guys have a good team, look we are the ones who didn't make the playoffs last year.

Ultimate,'

Didn't mean to intrude. But you know I can't let Larry guarantee a win over my home boys and not get on and talk a little smack. Trust me, I'm calm. I'm actually looking forward to that long, long road trip down your way. It's a great football atmosphere. As long as it doesn't smell too bad.

Ultimate,'

Didn't mean to intrude. But you know I can't let Larry guarantee a win over my home boys and not get on and talk a little smack. Trust me, I'm calm. I'm actually looking forward to that long, long road trip down your way. It's a great football atmosphere. As long as it doesn't smell too bad.

It will smell bad because I'll be there!!

Don't worry the Soddy has been sodded.