Blue21AtSally7 wrong about div. I prospects

JPATS5

dude, you are wrong about lamon williams has being the only upper east player with the ability to play division I ball. jennings has already committed to vandy; houston is up to 155 (travis stephens didn't weigh no more than 170 his fr yr and was only 5' 8, though UT had him listed 5' 9 180) and could easily put on another 10 lbs without losing any speed; tyler brown is rapidly progressing and could be a division I prospect by the end of the yr; however, it all depends on his work ethic. that's 3 potential prospects. sorry dude, just get your facts straight.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

upper east tn, to most, is far above the jefferson county lines, even though they play in region 1. i, as well as others, consider jefferson county to be in "east" tennessee, not "upper east" tn, which is where i was referring to. above morristown, on into green, sullivan, washington, and carter counties. im very close w/the players you mentioned, and know they have the ability to play at the next level. you were just misunderstood on where i was drawing the line between "east" and "upper east".

upper east tn, to most, is far above the jefferson county lines, even though they play in region 1. i, as well as others, consider jefferson county to be in "east" tennessee, not "upper east" tn, which is where i was referring to. above morristown, on into green, sullivan, washington, and carter counties. im very close w/the players you mentioned, and know they have the ability to play at the next level. you were just misunderstood on where i was drawing the line between "east" and "upper east".

what is your take on tyler brown? i think he has so much potential, but he didn't start playing football until his soph yr, which means he needs a strong work ethic and sound coaching.

North Carolina likes him alot. 6'2" 180 w/a mid to upper 4.5 40. He's a playmaker, bottom line. In the spring game, he had a 40 yard catch and run that set up the winning score. Broke 6 tackles after the catch. He'll be a vital part of the Patriot offense this season, alont w/houston,jennings, carson, vickers, reliford, hoover, huskey and clement.

North Carolina likes him alot. 6'2" 180 w/a mid to upper 4.5 40. He's a playmaker, bottom line. In the spring game, he had a 40 yard catch and run that set up the winning score. Broke 6 tackles after the catch. He'll be a vital part of the Patriot offense this season, alont w/houston,jennings, carson, vickers, reliford, hoover, huskey and clement.

since you are probably a few steps ahead of me in the patriots progress this offseason, what is your take on them winning the region and winning it all? i can only base mine on where they left off and the great head coach they have, meadows. as for me, i think they have an excellent chance of finishing 15-0.

they improved alot from last year, and were disappointed w/the quarterfinal loss to DB. There's a sense of urgency i guess you could say about this coming season. Meadows and the coaching staff have the kids enthusiastic about this coming season, and i've been told they are working very hard this off season. They have a great chance of being region champs as well as making a deep run into the playoffs. With DB only returning 3 offensive starters, that makes the outlook look much better. the big test of the year will come in week 4, a non region game against morristown west. from what people have said on coacht, as well as talking to others, they're defense is going to have to win them games, b/c they have no offense. So the big 2 games for Jeff will be played back to back, at home against DB and on the road at West.

they improved alot from last year, and were disappointed w/the quarterfinal loss to DB. There's a sense of urgency i guess you could say about this coming season. Meadows and the coaching staff have the kids enthusiastic about this coming season, and i've been told they are working very hard this off season. They have a great chance of being region champs as well as making a deep run into the playoffs. With DB only returning 3 offensive starters, that makes the outlook look much better. the big test of the year will come in week 4, a non region game against morristown west. from what people have said on coacht, as well as talking to others, they're defense is going to have to win them games, b/c they have no offense. So the big 2 games for Jeff will be played back to back, at home against DB and on the road at West.

dude, there is this kid, chris shiverdecker, who might make an impact on the varsity as a fr. he is something else. i've never seen an 8th grader with so much talent. i watched him play in two games, and in both games he had over 300 yds rushing. what amazed me was ability to change direction while running--i don't have the words to describe him. if i'm coaching, i would give him a chance at playing wing-back on the varsity.

shiverdecker's playing time will depend on how well he can adapt to the speed of the game. it's a different level in high school than in middle school. and to see if he can take a hit. from what i've heard, he's already playing varsity, not going to play freshman and jv ball. he can be an impact player, it just depends on the previously menitoned things

shiverdecker's playing time will depend on how well he can adapt to the speed of the game. it's a different level in high school than in middle school. and to see if he can take a hit. from what i've heard, he's already playing varsity, not going to play freshman and jv ball. he can be an impact player, it just depends on the previously menitoned things

shiverdecker's service will not be needed on the fr squad. they have another rb, rabbit, that is pretty darn good and a couple of decent fbs. question, have you heard whether the coaching staff is looking at playing shiverdecker at wing-back. what a combo: jennings at fb, houston at tb, and shiverdecker at wb. that is alot of talent and speed.