MARYVILLE'S ALEX ROUSE

fayfay05

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS UNSEEN SURPRISE. HE HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS BUT WASNT SEEN BECAUSE OF AN INJURY. WHAT SHOULD TEAMS THINK AND WHAT WILL MR. ROUSES OUTCOME BE FOR THE 2003 SEASON. ;)

The big question is where will they play him primarily? On the one hand you have Rouse who is suppose to be a great athlete and was the QB last year till he went out with the injury in August. On the other hand an upcoming Jr in Cade Thompson who is 15-0 as a starter. My guess would be they would play Rouse at receiver and have some plays designed for him at QB. Rouse is arguably the best athlete on the team this year and he and Gaskin would make good threats at receiver.

The big question is where will they play him primarily? On the one hand you have Rouse who is suppose to be a great athlete and was the QB last year till he went out with the injury in August. On the other hand an upcoming Jr in Cade Thompson who is 15-0 as a starter. My guess would be they would play Rouse at receiver and have some plays designed for him at QB. Rouse is arguably the best athlete on the team this year and he and Gaskin would make good threats at receiver.

I agree mhs. Cade did a great job at quarterback last season and I heard that he had a great camp at Furman. MLREB could tell you more about this because his son was there. It would be hard to replace Cade at quarterback.Cade is a more accurate passer than Alex is.Cade should be the starter at Quarterback.

Alex Rouse could be a great receiver. He has very good speed,quick and elusive. Alex could play quarterback or receiver and excel.Alex is a great athlete. He needs the ball in the open field because he can make things happen.

Alex or Cade? Who should start? That is a real good problem to have when you have two excellent quarterbacks.

• 4 weeks later...