I GOT TO GIVE RESPECT TO YAB

I got to give respect to the YAB tigers. They are on of the most elite teams I have seen in Nashville. Even though they are just 15 and under they compete with 16 and 17 year old's and continue to dominate. With the leadership from there Whites Creek Cobra's(Antwan Simmons, Ryan Lee, Donnel Pigg) the YAB tigers have become one of Nationals top choices to win it all. I support them all the way, hoping that they come home #1.

Im glad everybody was going for us for in Nashville we know that we placed in top 30 in Nationals out of about 125 teams its not bad but we could have done better but Antwain Simmons only played two games out of 6 with summer school Donell Pigg only played one good game he needs to learn how to catch the ball Ryan Lee is the only one from Whites Creek to play good he averaged 10ppg 4apg 3rpg but the real leaders are Michael Jones ( Hunters Lane) and Joshua Bone ( Breentwood Academy) Michael averaged 16ppg 5apg 8rpg, Joshua averaged 23 ppg 4apg 6rpg but James Winrow played excellent averaging about 14 ppg along with about 10rpg, Walter Morgan also played good averaging about 6ppg 5apg 3rpg