Is it basketball time YET!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll do my best to be nice from now on...But now that I think about it they're gonna have some real good teams in a couple of years. White Co. Middle School has an awesome girls and boys program.

I know of two or three younger kids that are playing through pain because they (wannnabelikekelly) Jolly. Their parents have to watch them close to see changes in their movements/demeanor. :lol:

White County is still the best basketball town around.....you don't HAVE to win a state tournament to be proud of your program....the kids that play bball in Sparta are a great bunch that work really hard...I think that you all will see a changed team on the boys side this year and a team with a lot of potential to go really far on the girls side but whether we make it to state or never make it out of districts I will ALWAYS consider Sparta the best!!!!! B)

you don't HAVE to win a state tournament to be proud of your program.

I totally agree with that statement. Although some places dont make it to state, you still have a very good reason to be proud if they tried their hardest and did their best.

Edited by score3

• 4 weeks later...