Worst Whiner Schools

FlyBy

How many of you get tired of hearing how great a team is going to be year in and year out from a bunch of song birds only to find them not fulfilling expectations every dang year?

I have my list, but I'd like to see yours.

So, tell us who sings a big song before week zero only to be crying after the Clinic Bowl?

Guest region4fan

Although it is not true of anyone else from there.................I think that Jpats5 will be eerily silent come November when his team does not meet the high expectations that he has of them.He has run his mouth for a long time on these boards and offended many fans from many schools.

Don't want to turn this in to a public private debate, but my opinion is some of these small public 1A schools...coulda shoulda woulda if no privates...

I have never seen a USJ poster get on here and say, they should have won, even though they have never won a state championship, but still field such strong teams.

How many of you get tired of hearing how great a team is going to be year in and year out from a bunch of song birds only to find them not fulfilling expectations every dang year?

I have my list, but I'd like to see yours.

So, tell us who sings a big song before week zero only to be crying after the Clinic Bowl?

FlyBy, don't they end up crying before the Clinic Bowl? :)