MOST UNDERRATED SMALL FOWARDS

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wchsfranchise06

I know I aian't got time to be arguring with somebody I will be playing with next year. And he don't even start I can come to Y.A.B and start before him that use to be my team anyway I use to run that team. Ask my little cousin Joshua Bone.

oh my goodness Corey Walden havent we already had this discussion if you so concerned about me starting when the next time you see little walter or Josh why dont you just ask him who was after i hit 15 against the number 4 team in the nation so dont talk about who not starting but top 25 YAB and lips i'll ask josh about you when he come up here today and did Team Tennessee make it past sub state Corey I thought you guys where going to state I see that didnt happen

Forget you and Lil Walter and Josh. Yall cool but cant neither one of yall beat me. So you claim you scored 15 against the #4 in Nationals so what. You cant even score 10 against Glencliff. You averaged 5 points a game. I averaged double that. When I see you or Josh, Walter, or wil P. Yall gon get yall's. Forget that wil already got his(38-6). Yall gon get yours.

wchsfranchise06 07 08 whatever you'll never be better who is this who are you you cant mess with me walt, JB, JOHN, Money Mike, URYAN, and ANTWAIN you cant hang whos gassing him get out of here if i recall my boy Winrow said you was messing all those lay ups like I said against Stratford we have it on tape ill show you the Nationals tape and a matter of fact i hit 15 against Glencliff i didnt I make all tournament team over you okay you wasnt even in the top 5 you have no handles no jumper you can bearly hit a lay up your sport is football stick to it you feel me ask Antwain who is better :D:D :justwrestle:

Cobra24

This Corey. You know you cant beat me. Only reason you made All Tournament Team is cause yo brother was Assistant Coach. I aint got to ask Antwan nothin, I know you cant beat me. Call me and set something up. Again you hit 15 against a sorry team.Matter of fact they was the worst team in the league. How much did you hit against Hunterslane?(2) How much against McGavock(0)I thought you was naming all the stuff you did good. You right I was missing inside shots against Stratford. But how easy is it to hit a lay up with a 6 foot 5 center in front of you and youre just 5 foot 9. I still managed double digits. All I got to say is who was the Captain?ME. That means I ran the team. You go right on to MLK and keep ridin Walter and John Hobson's sacks. It want do you no good because you aint gon start just like you didnt for Whites Creek.

You talkin about I cant handle non of yall, dont type it call me like a man and tell me when to come up yo house and beat you on yo own court. That goes for Josh,Walter and You.

I told you that you was good but when you start taking it to the head I got to put yall in yo place. Yall got the big head that's why yall not gon make it. Everybody got yall on they hitlist cause yall brag about stuff yall cant do.(Like beat me)

Let me sum it all up. Walter you cant even block my shot.I beat yo 5 times already anyway. Ryan you just stink. I'll muscle you. Josh I'll post you up for 36 points and have you going around saying,"he beat me cause he to strong". You weak. You got game, but you need to hit the weights.

Winrow. That crybaby jerk. He a sissy. Ask him who ran him over in football.