SOME OF EAST TN BEST ATHLETES

sportscritic3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy Parton has to be one of the best athletes he is a Tail Back from Sevier Co. runs around a 4.6, and from Jeff Co. Scooter Houston

I belive you forgot one person.....tailback justin (satan) sutton....he will flat out run you over. his speed is decent, so with that and power...not to mention the explosive speed of jeremy parton...sevier co. has the best back combination

bearspitcher11....guess who this is? :D

Find me one better than Maryville's Tyler Gaskin and I'll build a team around them. Tyler was last year's offensive MVP in the state championship football game and then instrumental in Maryville's strong basketball season. He's currently in Indianapolis impressing a whole bunch of basketball coaches. He could play either sport at the college level.

scooter houston, jeff jennings, and tyler brown all of jefferson coutny. lamon williams of dobyns bennett. gaskin, rouse, and mccord from maryville. dustin lindsey from alcoa. mark byrd of cloudland. austin james of greenback. ronald osbourne, formerly of alcoa, now on at william blount. and the list goes on and on.

There is no question about it who the best athlete in the East is. We all know the answer, and it is lamon Williams from DB. Last year as a sophomore no cornerbacks could stop him. He might not be the fastest, but he has the best verticle and hands around. Put the ball anywhere close to him and he will have it know matter which cornerback in the state is guarding him. Thats my pick, and also some others from DB like: Joe Erwin, he should be an excellent player this year. Walker Throp-coming back from a terrible knee injury will be out to show off his amazing skills. Keep them in mind, and many more of them from DB.