Big East Conference (5A)

Guest NineInchNails

Jpats5 you have no idea about DBs talent. We have some talent that you have not seen.  Talent that has developed from your precious little freshman game you like to speak of.  Two transfers that will be starting that you have never seen.  All I am saying is that your idiotic comments make our players even more fired up. (FBWIZ)  I promise that Jeff County will not live up to your hype and that most Jeff County fans would not appreciate your cockiness.  Prove it on the field and shutup.  The game we play called football on friday nights remember?  That is where the score is settled.  So go away. You are like a kid or something.  Oh yes you are here to confirm that our ammunition is empty for two years.  We give JPATS5 all of our info.  He personally knows every player.  It was the same stupid story last year FBWIZ.  We beat you twice then.  FBWIZ promised victory and that DB was out of talent.  Oh out of talent, all we did was make it to the semis.  Same story every year. Jpats5 you are an annoying idiot.

i'm about tired of your smart a.. remarks about my intelligence. forget about DB & jeff playing; you tell me when and where and we will meet you personally. then we will see if you have the balls to belittle me face-to-face. please do!

Edited by JPATS5

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and to the moderators of this board, you will notice that i don't attack individuals personally. but this bud character has gotten on my last nerve. he repeatedly belittles my intelligence. i'm a graduate student at etsu, and i think it is very inappropriate for someone to label me as being unintelligent. so if this "bud" character has the courage to take this discussion somewhere else we will do so in a place of our choosing.

Oh did we hurt your feelings. Awwww!!! After all the post that you have used to trash and insult teams all over the state (you have angered many, many other people even in middle Tennessee) and glorify your paper champs JPATS is using the internet to challenge a duel. What a man!! You are such an asset to coacht. I will not even sink to your level JPATS. You know, if you would never post and just watch the games on Fridays everyone would be happy.

Bud, that may have been the best post i have ever read. Since you are a DB fan maybe you could fill me in on who's going to be the tailback this year. I remember McMillan played TB didn't he? i just didn't know who would this year.

hey, jive, nobody pulled your string. if you want some too, we can take this matter somewhere else.

Oh did we hurt your feelings. Awwww!!! After all the post that you have used to trash and insult teams all over the state (you have angered many, many other people even in middle Tennessee) and glorify your paper champs JPATS is using the internet to challenge a duel. What a man!! You are such an asset to coacht. I will not even sink to your level JPATS. You know, if you would never post and just watch the games on Fridays everyone would be happy.

just say when and where--that's all!

The moderators I am sure are well aware of the situation. The difference is, you bring it on yourself and disrupt the peace. Have you not noticed how many people you anger. I seem to be the only one that angers you. It is kind of like 25,000 vs JPATS5. You can't entice me. I will not participate in childish threats or invitations to violence. Go hit a punching bag and imagine its me(Bud)

Edited by bud

The moderators I am sure are well aware of the situation. The difference is, you bring it on yourself and disrupt the peace. Have you not notices how many people you anger. I seem to be the only one that angers you. It is kind of like 25,000 vs JPATS5

i call what i see, and you say i'm an idot. well, i'm entitled to my opinion. i don't jump on bandwagons like 80 percent of sports lovers do. anyways, if you choose to attack my intelligence and character, then you need to do so face-to-face. if not, keep your mouth shut!

Same to you buddy. Many people find you insulting. Don't you read what others say about you? Chill out. If you make people mad, just stop. If not, then people will question your intelligence.

there is no correlation between making people mad and intelligence.

Yes there is, use your intelligence NOT to make so many people mad as you have in the past. JPATS5, you can't deny that you have angered many, many people on here. I know you know this. Change the way you post to not anger people. Use you brain to do this.