D-B vs. Sullivan North

backinblack

Ah yes, here we go again with the whole "you must not have played" or the "did a football player beat you up in high school" routine, I find it funny cause I heard the same thing last season when I said DB wouldn't win a State title with the QB they had then....and I do believe I was right. Anyway, no axe to grind or grudge, just pointing out the obvious, and WaCo, you of all people should know a scrimmage means nothing, and if you wanna talk about scrimmages, lets talk about the one where Ferguson threw three ints on three straight possesions, but I guess you forgot all about that one huh? :huh: Back to the subject at hand, I'm just saying that a live game and the pressure of having to show that you're worthy of all the hype that is being laid upon you is a lot different than a scrimmage or practice. Plus if you look back, I did pick DB to win, just not by much is all. Just saying that if he gets rattled DB will have a hard time. Gotta love DB fans, how they get defensive when someone says something bad about their team lol But anyway we'll see what happens come game time.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, one more night, than these posts, the big pile of smack everyone has been talkin' North and DB alike, will all go away, and the doubt will leave everyones mouth. but hey, either way we are DB, so the bullseye is always on us, and I love every second of it. If we dont win by three or four touchdowns, everyon will talk about us again, havein' a down season. so, either way, we are DB loved or hated, but never ignored. Roll Tribe Roll

Ah yes, here we go again with the whole "you must not have played" or the "did a football player beat you up in high school" routine, I find it funny cause I heard the same thing last season when I said DB wouldn't win a State title with the QB they had then....and I do believe I was right. Anyway, no axe to grind or grudge, just pointing out the obvious, and WaCo, you of all people should know a scrimmage means nothing, and if you wanna talk about scrimmages, lets talk about the one where Ferguson threw three ints on three straight possesions, but I guess you forgot all about that one huh? :huh: Back to the subject at hand, I'm just saying that a live game and the pressure of having to show that you're worthy of all the hype that is being laid upon you is a lot different than a scrimmage or practice. Plus if you look back, I did pick DB to win, just not by much is all. Just saying that if he gets rattled DB will have a hard time. Gotta love DB fans, how they get defensive when someone says something bad about their team lol But anyway we'll see what happens come game time.

Man that is wack. Anybody can predict a high school football team to not win state. I mean is it just me or are the odds pretty much all the way for you when you say, I doubt this team will win state, especially when it is just an average team. Plus you don't know how Duran plays, and how good he can be. You make him look terrible when you say he had 3 int. in 3 possesions, but you don't say how the picks happened. Like maybe a tipped ball by the D-line, or wide reciever, am i right or what? So until North improves their "Awesome winning record" against Db, which is by the way: DB-13 North-1 :) then don't talk trash about Db or any player from Db, because you can't really say anything until you beat the team. And if you don't play, then you should only say positive things, and try not to bring people down, when you yourself aren't good enough to cut it.

Start out going Northwest on HENLEY ST/ TN-33 N/ TN-71 N toward W CUMBERLAND AVE SW/ US-11 S/ TN-1 S.

Merge onto I-40 E toward ASHEVILLE

Merge onto I-81 N via exit number 421- on the left- toward BRISTOL.

Merge onto I-181 N/ US-23 N via exit number 57B toward KINGSPORT.

Keep going until you come upon John B. Dennis....take a right

Keep going and Sullivan North High School will be on ur right.

Who from North is talking trash, all i've herad is you better be ready cause North is.DBalumni2000 is from your school, so is waco.If your looking for inspiration or motivation theres all you need on John B...Like i said before, this North team is good, real good. This team is comeing after ya, get mad or whatever, but that's what there suppose to do.What, you want them to just lay down for the mighty Indians, if that's how you expect to win then i got some bad news for ya.YOU WON'T!!!!!!!!

find it funny cause I heard the same thing last season when I said DB wouldn't win a State title with the QB they had then....and I do believe I was right.

You want credit for predicting that DB would not to win the state last year? If so, you are a jackass. I bet that every team in 5A, except one, will not win the state this year. Or next year. Or the year after.

You downed Mears all year long last season. All he did was win the NET play of the year. Again, you are a jackass.

Yeah, I remember your posts from last year. DB's one field play pretty much shut your mouth about midway through the season. Remember that?

Go play in the street for awhile. Maybe a car will know some sense into you. :huh::):)

Edited by rolltriberoll