It's Official

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was so good then why insnt he in the league. Was he ever and All Star in the NBA. Did he make it to the basketball Hall Of Fame? I think the answer to those questions are no. If he's so good then he would have been heard all over the nation by now. He's probably one of those washed up ball players who couldnt cut it in the league, that's why he's not in it.

If he was so good then why insnt he in the league. Was he ever and All Star in the NBA. Did he make it to the basketball Hall Of Fame? I think the answer to those questions are no. If he's so good then he would have been heard all over the nation by now. He's probably one of those washed up ball players who couldnt cut it in the league, that's why he's not in it.

And that's how different from the players you keep yapping about in this thread?

Hunter could have made it in the League if he'd straightened his life out long enough in HS and college to actually learn how to play. His consolation prize is playing for the Harlem Globetrotters.

That's still better than anybody you're arguing about.

If Hunter had been eligible his senior year (I mean eligible to go straight to college) he would have been a much more highly rated player...but many schools stayed away from him because of that.

I would not call Hunter washed up...he played in the NBDL and was one of the best players in the whole league. I don't know if he made All C-USA but he was definitely one of the best guards the conference had (I believe he wasn't eligible till December, he might not have even been eligible to make C-USA honors).

If he had played 4 years at a Memphis, Duke, UT, or Arkansas, instead of half of one season, he might have gotten more publicity and better coaching, and better weight training . He deserves some of the blame for him not making it in the pro's, but the truth is, he is playing basketball every day, making more money than most people his age with his type of education (just a high school degree).