Class 1A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think Collinwood is on top until someone knocks them off. And Cascade might have the better chance? What does everybody else think?

I think you are exactly right. They have won it for 3 consecutive years. And yes Cascade does have a chance. But, so do several other teams. I still think its too early to be sure, but you can be sure its up for grabs. So Good Luck to every team in our region. I have seen some other posts on some other threads that say, Cwood has something to prove. They dont. Everyone else has to prove themselves to Cwood. This region is full of great teams. So this should be a wild race for the Regional Title. " You gotta love it."

It seems that nobody is paying any attention to the moore county raiders. They crushed eagleville 50-0 and had over 500 yards, and beat Cascade 35-14 and it wasn't even that close. In the fall they beat trousdale county 28-27 and south pittsburg 28-14.Huntland lost 6 touchdowns to 1 versue south pittsburg, and Cascade quit the game at 8 touchdowns to 1. So all i want to know is why nobody is picking Moore County to win Region 6. Moore County has as many votes as forrest, Moore County Junior Varsity could Beat Forrest High School easy.

Edited by cjernigan