CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covington is by far the team to beat in 7-3A.I'm an OC fan all the way but Covington has established themselves as the team to beat.Last year was as close as they have came to losing a 7-3A game when Obion County played them to a 21-13 game that Covington didn't win until the 4th quarter.But that's the past and you can't dwell on that.We'll see how it end ups in just a few weeks.

• 1 month later...

I don't see why Covington is the team picked to beat.As a starter for Ripley High I've watched alot of film of Haywood and Covington this week and Covington didn't look strong at all.I thnk that people have over rated them and their dynasty is soon going to be finished.We won state baseball champions last year and we have started a program here in Ripley that has become strong and talented.Look for us in the laste part of the season!!!Go Tigers!!!!

I think Ripley will be a good game for Covington this year. It is always a close game until the second half and then Covington pulls away but we'll see in a couple weeks. And if you dont kno baseball aint got crap to do with football so dont be tellin me about a "dynasty" that has started in Ripley. Yea i give yall all the props for winning state in baseball last year, but until Ripley goes 32-0 in region play i wouldnt be saying nothin about a dynasty my friend.

Hey I'm not downing Covington.I like the rivalry that we have and I think that yall have a great football team.I just wanted to state that everyone is saying that Covington is all that and stuff and I disagree.Yeah yall are 32-0 in the region but yall are the powerhouse and I thik that in this stage of the program yall are in a rebuilding stage.I know that baseball doesn't have anything to do with football but I'm saying that Ripley is alot better in sports this year than they've been in a while and I'm trying to state that so we can get a little credit.I'm not trying to start this big we are all bad and we are going to beat everyone because I don't do that but I just wanna see Ripley get a little credit ever once in a while.