Dresden Lions

No58LBKr

I think they have a lot of big guys but.........thats about all. No dangerous speed, no players with FOOTBALL smarts (I am not calling them dumb, there is a difference). I can see them beating Martin this year but I don't know about UC or Milan. Anyone know more about them? I know about them 2-3 years ago with they were 7-3 and were Region Champs but that was about it.

here is your reply i am an obion central fan and i was at the scrimmage last friday with oc and dresden and i can tell you for sure the offensive and defensive lines of dresden are nothig short of spectacular, also the running back they have has to be the most powerful straight ahead runner i have ever seen in high school football i promise you this if you meet him in the hole when hes carrying the ball he will defenitely get the better end of the deal these are not opinions these are facts from someone who has loved and followed the game for many years, dont be suprised if dresden finishes no worse than second place in their region

also the running back they have has to be the most powerful straight ahead runner i have ever seen in high school football i promise you this if you meet him in the hole when hes carrying the ball he will defenitely get the better end of the deal

Maybe if he'd gain some weight. I know who you are talking about and he doesn't impress me much. I will tell you who does impress me is a 75 pound QB taking snaps knowing that a good lick would put him out for good.

Im sorry fella's but there is no way Dresden is beating Martin Westview this year. Yea, they have beat the defending state champs of Ky- but theyre also 1A. Westview has been mathing up evenly with 3A schools such a JCM and Chester Co.Westview ran all over Ripley today 28- 6....there is no way dresden is touching them.

Don't be surprised if Dresden finishes last in their region. I believe in speed first size second . Milan is loaded Union City has looked good so far, Westview has enough to beat Dresden. That leaves Peabody and Humboldt , Peabody is also big up front and have a 3- year starter back at qb, Humboldt returns most of last years team and has looked good in scrimmages against Camden, Usj and not so good against South Side and Mckenzie but both the Tide and Vikings will beat DResden . It will come down to the winner of the HUmboldt /Peabody game to see who goes to Memphis to play Mitchell.

Union City had 5 turnovers and played to a 3-3 tie with Brighton in their first scrimmage.Agaisnt Bruceton they won 4-0 but Bruceton is in a rebuilding mode so you can't tell how much they improved.I think the jury is still out on UC.There's no doubt they have talent but with the schedule they have don't be surprised to see another 6-4 UC squad.