Moore County at Trousdale County

MCGuy

Moore County won the scrimmage 29-28. It was pretty close to game conditions, with the exception being on punts and kick-offs where there early whistles to help prevent injuries. I thought that both teams played pretty well. Good luck to both teams this year.

Moore County's offense looked really good to me.They seemed to have some trouble in the first two quarters,but did manage to score on their opening drive.Trousdale county led at the end of two 21-7.Second team played third quarter with MC winning 8-0,and had another td called back for a hold.Fourth quarter TC scored once,and didn't get the ball back until 10 sec left.MC kicked a squib kick on one of their kickoffs,and trousdale county failed to recover it,so that led to MCs winning score.Pretty good game all the way around.Crowd was really into it,for a scrimmage.TC had two tds called back.One on a holding call,and one on a quick whistle on a kickoff return.Not really sure if MC had any called back on the starters,I know both teams had several plays called dead that would have gone for big plays in a real game.MCs DBs seemed to have some trouble.Decent coverage,but just couldn't seem to bring the recievers down.TC defense looked really good at times,and terrible at times.D-line needs some work.I think they were going to play another quarter with the starters,but decided against it.

Moore CO is for real - unstoppable and cant be ran on! They "intentionally" kicked an onside kick to seal the victory in the wanning seconds of the 3rd quarter - which just so happened to be the last quarter! BRILLIANT!! TC pre-season scrimmage record drops to 2-91 alltime, another season lost, down the drain.

TC will try to improve to 3-91 this Friday vs their old ball coach in lebanon. Should be a good one - I think the game is at 7:30 but not for sure. Good Luck Jackets!Watch for those tricky squib kicks and learn to shut-out the JV team!

Trousdale County's starters had the ball 4 times,and scored 4 times with a mix of run and pass.had one run of about 65 or 70 yards called back due to a penalty.had a lot more yards running than passing.Defense for MC was in position,but couldn't bring the backs down.Poor tackling for both teams.