Page @ Grundy

DeeOne

Bulldog,

Grundy has several key players injured. The main injury is the maynord kid(Will be out 3-4 Weeks). He is dominate on defense. He is being looked at by all SEC schools already had offers from South Carloina and Vanderbilt. Tennessee is also looking at him. They run a split veer backfield ehich is hard to defend. The quaterback and the running backs have it down to an art. It is very hard to tell who has the ball at all so be on your toes. By the way they don't steal cars they strip them. First they are stolen from another county of city and then brought there for stripping. They have a phyiscally stong football team. But when they rock you to sleep with the run look out deep because the quaterback has a strong arm.

Even with all the injuries Grundy will win!!

Edited by greenacrers81

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you have not seen much of the winged-T. It is the toughest to defend. Who does Grundy play that is any good??/ What about the spanking Grundy got in the scrimmages. If Howard is your toughest opponent it must be weak over there cause they made the playoffs one with 1 or 2 wins. Who is Grundy's "big Dawgs". Surely that radio guy doesn't play....

OK, just for clarification... Page's jamboree win over Centennial was not as impressive as one might think... the Page starters played the whole two quarters, while the Centennial starters played for about two series... so when Page scored to win, it was against second and third-string players... which, in my mind, doesn't amount to a whole lot...

Obviously you have not seen much of the winged-T. It is the toughest to defend. Who does Grundy play that is any good??/ What about the spanking Grundy got in the scrimmages. If Howard is your toughest opponent it must be weak over there cause they made the playoffs one with 1 or 2 wins. Who is Grundy's "big Dawgs". Surely that radio guy doesn't play....

So many questions

Radio guy does play.,

Its hard to key the mike and snap the ball at the same time.

Radio guy was doing commercials and missed both scrimmages.

Who do we play that is any good? Page I think.

As for big dogs we don't have any, just teach them all the same tricks.

Is the winged T a hockey formation? Mighty duck formation or something.

Just kidding>>>>>>> :rolleyes:<_<:D

sportsguy...try to remember Page is 3a and does not have 40 to 50 upperclassmen. Yes they played what they got even with many out with injuries. we both know that several of Centennial linemen played a lot longer and isn't that Bates kid a 3 yr. starter still in there late in the 2nd qtr. Jamboree over .....Time for Page to fight it out with Grundy and feel their way in 3a...meanwhile Centennial needs to get ready for BA and the possibility it could set their program back 7 years.

I've seen Grundy play and they are good. Good enough to beat Page we'll see Thursday. Greenacres I hope for this Mainord kid the injury does not hurt his college chances. I'll pick Page by 3. I would have said 6 but I'm giving up 3 for this Del guy who seems to big and strong since he's able to toss people from the press-box. :ph34r:

Guest cneagles

sportsguy1976 You must be awefully ashamed of Centennial. You are getting on every Page board and telling that Centennial did not play its starters. Bates played the whole game. CHS is two deep at running back and they played the whole game. The offensive and defensive lines played the whole game. You keep getting on these boards whining and crying over Centennial getting beat. At centennial you should be used to losing. But if you think that is bad wait until BA. Quit crying Page didn't whine last year. Neither team looked good Defensively.

Now on to Grundy. Grundy has an outstanding team. And something tells me that the Maynard kid will be back. #71 is a heck of a lineman for Grundy. The QB and RB's are very good as well. Page also has injuries. Lined up with 3 sophomore lineman in jamboree, a sophomore runningback, and several backups in other places. So injuries may play a part on both teams performances. Should be a great game.

Hey Bulldog69, I want to clear up a few things for you

Your Questions and statements:

1. Anyway Grundy has WHO and What???

2. Besides being the stolen car capital of the state what does Grundy have?

3. All I ever hear on here is some guy rattling on about Radio.

4. No one mentions their Players or what they run....injury report??

5. Word is they got toasted in 2 scrimmages.

The answers are:

1. Did you see the size of WHO, and I know you know WHAT. Great guy's. Don't you think so.

2. Besides being the stolen car capital of the state we excell in used car parts, need some.

3. Its called a knobb adjust it and the rattling will fade, if not I know a great deal on a stero system.

4. You mentioned Who and What, two of our best.

5. I think you ment toast and 2 scrambled, and a glass of tang to wash it down.

You seem to know more about grundy than most. If you come to the game Thursday I would like to meet you. I can park your car if you want.

Edited by DeeOne

Hey...Dee One. That's pretty good...a little grundy humor..and I mean very little. Did you also say ACT stood for all cars and trucks? Too bad ... You remind me a little of Jeff Foxworthy...very little.

I was actually offended a little about a few of the things you said. Grundy is a great place and like all places they have had some bad hype. It is no secret that the county does not have alot of industry and people make a living in a varity of ways.

The County, for the most part is hard working and down to earth people.

I will steal park your car, oops I mean still park your car if you come to the game.

Grundy wins by a Hubcap.

Edited by DeeOne