Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

bud

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy's don't get to over confident with the North thing, yeah you laid a whoopin on em.But they didn't even try to beat ya, yeah the kids did, but go watch your film, they just put in the time.Show me one play that wasn't part of a very basic offense,you won't find one, not one....The only time the defense stunted any was in the 2nd and 3rd qaurters, to keep ya from just running it up,and they stuffed ya.My point is not makeing excuses,but don't build yourself up to big over this game because it will cost ya later on,maybe not this week but sooner or later.You need to continue to work very hard and not take anything for granted.You have a very good ball team, but don't lose focus and let it cost ya.North is history, you need not think your great for that victory, you better get focused and back to feeling you have something to prove each week......Good luck guy's.........

sorry backinblack....some DB fans and players get clouded in their head sometimes. That leads to defeat most of the time. Taking a team for granted is the worst possible thing somebody can do, I didn't take North for granted nor will I do the same towards South. Best of luck to the North Raiders!!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

No apology needed, you guy's whipped us, and earned the right to say it.The important thing is as long as you guy's don't take South for granted, they can't beat ya.If ya stuff the fullback, and contain the qb, you stop South.There qb is very athletic, if ya come out flat and allow him to scrabble around and make a play or two,then they will start believe they can play with ya.That's when you get in a much tougher game than you need to with them.Alot of things can happen then, one situation that could come out of it.The game get's much more physical and starters has to play harder and longer,opening the chance of a injury to key players.You guy's don't need a injury like this that could cost ya on down the road, all because you allowed a South team you should beat easy to give ya a tough game.Take em serious, put em away, and move on.See ya Monday at the North,D-B J.V. game....

Oh im ready. As soon as the north game was over i turned all my attention over to the rebels. I can't put into words the hate I have for sulllivan south, it almost compares to the hate I have for Science hill (but we'll talk about that later). There's only one thing on my mind, and thats giving to south. They wanna play smash mouth football? Then they better be ready for a slober-knocker cause we'll be ready to step up and hit 'em right in the jaw. These are the games I love. So South beware cause we're gonna come get some in Death Valley. ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Oh im ready. As soon as the north game was over i turned all my attention over to the rebels. I can't put into words the hate I have for sulllivan south, it almost compares to the hate I have for Science hill (but we'll talk about that later). There's only one thing on my mind, and thats giving to south. They wanna play smash mouth football? Then they better be ready for a slober-knocker cause we'll be ready to step up and hit 'em right in the jaw. These are the games I love. So South beware cause we're gonna come get some in Death Valley. ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Sord of like the Kell? haha yeha dude you know its going down in the Valley. So see you monday snakeroostie.

all these Db haters will see, that no matter what would have happened ath the north game, it would ahve been the same score, and watch us do the same to South, I aint over lookin' them, I got my eyes right one them, the whole tribe is ready, sharpening our spears, ready for a lil civil war in this mother, we ready, are they. Roll Tribe Roll