Winners at Huntingdon?

CATS1

huntingdon 16-henry county 0

bruceton 0- westview 0

lightening ended the lexington, mck game early, and camden and west carroll didnt see ne time.....

Huntingdon started off a little slow, but picked up the pace in the second half, and their defense was pretty strong, but still needs some touching up before next friday.

Bruceton and Westview, are both down from last year, but as a whole they didnt look too bad, they're defintely two teams that you dont want to consider a day off game.

Huntingdon over henry county 17-0. Huntingdon looked like an uninspired team to me, probably the most speed of any team there but the least physical, which was contrary to what I had heard. Bructon and Westview ended in a tie. Lexington was beating Mckenzie 10-7 when the rain came. I was very impressed with my Hollow Rock Bruceton Tigers being able to sustain drives against Martin. Should be a good game next week against huntingdon.

the scoreboard showed 17-0 for a minute, but the final score was 16-0 huntingdon over henry co. a PAT was never attempted. huntingdon's defense does need some work, and the offense did take until the 2nd 10 minute half to get rolling.

the parts of the bruceton / westview game that i was able to see didn't impress me. both teams looked inexperienced.

lexington was impressive, scoring on the about the 3rd play of the game with about a 60 / 70 yard pass. mckenzie responded with a touchdown in excess of 50 yards on what appeared to be a post route down the middle of the field...not sure how long it took them to score. lexington qb ty evans was impressive; mechanically sound. lexington's place kicker also looked good. he hit a 45 yd FG towards the end of the first 10 min. half.

as mentioned, camden and west carroll never played.

Even though it took Huntington about 10 minutes to get rolling, their offense still looked pretty impressive. Henry County's defense was no match. Westview and Bruceton looked pretty even. Westview had a few oppurtunities to score, fumbled once and couldn't convert on a couple passes towards the end. Lexington looked quite impressive. Ty Evans looked very good, he made some good passes and his decision making was good. McKenzie didn't look bad either. Both teams played a pretty physical game. I would give the egde to the Tigers, they were much more athletic with more speed. I didn't get to see my Lions play, I was looking forward to it but the monsoon and lightning storm prevented it. Anybody know if they're making it up?