Chattanooga Area Poll Week 1

Sequatchie

Csense, I didn't see were Barber did much of anything when he was in there. Their only score came on busted coverage on a pass. They were getting stopped on the ground.

I saw him absolutely crush a defensive back near Tyner's home sidelines. To the dbacks credit he got right up and went right on. I don't know how many more of those hits he could have taken though. I also saw a late hit on him out of bounds(beside the point). I never saw him get tackled backwards, he was always moving forward. I don't recall exactly how many carries he had, but he was by far the best running back at that jamboree.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess that Tyner is the best team in the city. I saw the MCCallie - Boyd scrimmage and Boyd was with McCallie play for play and I believe they outscored McCallie 3-2 in varsity play. Just because McCallie has the most consistant football in the area, whatever that means, doesnt mean that they are the best team in the city. they did wear Hixson out but Hixson also got beat by a middle of the road Red Bank team in the Jamboree. tyner #1, McCallie #2. I would appreciate some thoughts on the next weeks matchup between Baylor and Boyd. I know its been moved to Finely stadium, does anyone think that this has the makings for the begining of a great rivalry?