Hickman Cnty VS Fairview

Omega6

Well here we go again, the battle of HWY 100. Now the last two years the mighty jackets have taken down the 4a hickman co. squad. I dont see anything changing this year. even though the Jackets lost alot of seniors they still have a monster line that Hickman can't handle. i believe the jackets will win this game by two touchdowns, it will be a hard hitting game as it has been the las two years. but with fairview playing at home, they will be victorous.

Hey Best,

You will believe it when you see it huh? Where were you last year when Fairview made it to the second round? Oh, wait, you were with Hickman county in the locker room... And what about the year before, oh yeah in the locker room... Let me see Hickman County do some good for I will only believe that when I see it...

Edited by Buzz2991

So Best... You are a panther from Lewis County but yet you are taking up for the bulldogs of Hickman County? Do I hear some pure hate here? I think you just have it out for the Mighty Mighty Yellow Jackets. I'm sorry, but did somebody hit you a little to hard last year? Did they rattle some screws lose? Whatever it may be, as I recall, you guys didn't stomp the Jackets last year as in years past now did you? I do believe that you gentlemen had to earn your win. As you face off against the Jackets this fall I hope that their line remembers how you think not only the panthers are better than the Jackets but the bulldogs (who by the way have lost to Fairview for the past two years) are as well.

Well Best... First of all about your last post "WELL BUZZ, AS I RECALL THE "MIGHTY,MIGHTY JACKETS" WASN`T SO MIGHTY NOW WERE THEY????"... Do they teach English in Lewis County? I think you may need to enroll in some classes. Secondly, if the panthers are such a great team, and you think Fairview is obviously below the panthers, why is it that you are so concerned with the Mighty Mighty Jackets and what they do? I am now certain you hate not being able to achieve improvement. A quality which the Jackets have mastered and will now use to shutdown the bulldogs and the panthers this season.

Best whoever you are, how about u stop posting then erasing your post. only a coward does something like that. now back to the game, the jackets have the mental edge in this series, i havent' seen hickman co. this year so i dont have a scouting report on them. but i know my ol jackets will be bringing itfriday night and i will be there cheering them on.