predictions for this year

Bulldogs76

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBWrestler, you guys are starting a "New Tradition" @ RB this year! You all are going to be the Big Surprise in your Region. Your Coach is doing an outstanding job! and all of you will benefit from it. It's exciting to see you guys so Fired Up and its great for the Region and Chattanooga Wrestling.

So since James is going 125 does that mean Cordell is going 119 again? Or can we hope to see another great match in the state finals? Lane is going 135 I beleive at least thats what he told me at the N.C. tourney last weekend. I'm not quite sure what weight Lean is going but if its 135 then I hope to see that match....Better watch out for that cradle cause its a mean 'en. Lol J/K I'm sure, no positive , whatever weight these wrestlers go they will be tough competitors.

I'm already laughing at some of the predictions.

D. Coleman-Cleveland will be at 112 this year.

S. Cordell-Bradley will be at 119 this year.

K. James-Soddy Dasiy will be at 125 this year.

How can you put Grady from Bradley in the finals? I don't think that is going to happen. He is ineligible. He will be eligible after Christmas. I thin that is funny in itself...