Oneida Girls Team

kazam37

Hey, sports fans! Wonder if anyone out there thinks Oneida is going to make a splash this year. Heard they played Kingston tough the other night in what was a good test for this team. The boy's coach now has the ladies, too. Will it make a difference? Personnally, I think it should because he knows the game very well and if he can get them to understand his veiwpoints they should be MUCH improved over past teams. Whadda ya thinkin, folks!?!?!? :P

Hey :o ! I know no one uses girls soccer page much, but what's a fella got to do to get a little response sometime? The Lady Indians continue to roll and they are playing a bunch of young kids. I believe their leading scorer is a Freshman. They are a team that is going to be very dangerous in the post season. Look out for this up and coming team that is very talented! :lol: My two cents :D

Edited by kazam37

Hey Kazam, How does kingston look? What formation do they play, are they still a kick ball team like they were 5 years ago. I heard they change the coach since, is the new coach better than what they had?. What are their tendencies any info will be helpful we play next week at a tournament?. Thank you :lol:

Edited by soccerCoach