coach t a question

jumphook

What is the TSSAA ruling on Airhorns and other noisemakers during play? Also can the ref's threaten to give the home team a penalty for hollaring at a ballgame? What are we supposed to do during a ballgame sit and give golfclaps for good plays? Anybody have an answer for me?

I do know airhorns are not allowed I think everything else that for the most part are hand made is allowed like beans or rocks in plastic milk cartons? :huh:

Explosive devices, what?? Are they sayin we cant take dynomite to games, well there went my idea!! I mean seriously, who is goin to take an "explosive" device to any game and expect to not get arested or in some kinda trouble? How redneck :justwrestle:

Touchdown cannon or touchdown fireworks.

And believe it or not, if the ref judges that the crowd is too loud, and the coach or QB complains, the offending crowd's team can be flagged. This is in the NCAA rulebook, and I did a triple-take when I saw it.

Touchdown cannon or touchdown fireworks.

And believe it or not, if the ref judges that the crowd is too loud, and the coach or QB complains, the offending crowd's team can be flagged. This is in the NCAA rulebook, and I did a triple-take when I saw it.

I remember that didn't that come into play I think it was at a Tennessee/Florida game several years ago? :justwrestle: