Rockwood vs. Sweetwater

BigT2006

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: brookie, i agree with you! i think sweetwater will get beat and i really hope they do, b/c all these sweetwater fans on here were saying how good they were going to be and how they were going to kill s. pitt! yeah right! everyone is saying sweetwater is not near as good as they were last year! well all as i have to say is rockwood shut these sweetwater fans up!

Sweetwater has been gagged. I don't see anyone on here. I am sure their coach is whipping them into shape. It will be an interesting game to watch. Sweetwater did get smashed last week by 1A South Pit, but I am sure they will come out fighting mad. Rockwood must be ready! Rockwood seems to be improved from last year, but until the final score is posted...It's anyones game. The team that wants it the most will win.

I'll take Rockwood in a close win. I look for the running game of Clark, Pryor, etc to be the difference in the game. A big factor is whether Payne can handle the pressure. He started off the other night pretty shaky, but looked great towards the end. Rockwood will roll this year if he and Beeson can hook up and take some pressure off the running backs. I thought the Pendergrass kid looked good as well. Look for Bowman to get a couple of sacks in too. Go TIGERS! This is a must win game.

This is anyones game whoever wants it most will walk away the winner i have respect for Rockwood and think they are an ok team but being from Sweetwater i have to pull for the home team it seems like some teams sweetwater beat last season dont want the wildcats to win a game like the the little madisonville kid that talks alot of trash and will not play a single down this season its good to support your team but keep it real the wildcats are working out some kinks for now and as for all you kids on here learn from the folks who actually play and let the score board tell who was the better team on friday nights.

Madeagle if you check your facts, it not sweetwater players, and very few fans that get on here running their mouths, in fact there are more people from sequoyah on here running their mouths than sweetwater, as a matter of fact, I saw some sweetwater players actully saying some good things about sequoyah, but its big mouths like you that make it hard! As for this game, I think it will be a good one, but look for the Cats to rebound, score to come later this week! :)

Sweetwater players have been taught one thing since they were very young, Let your helmets and shoulder pads do your talking first, not your mouth!

Edited by Swildcat1967

Madville eagle isnt from sequoyah he is an eagle that means he is in middle school, dont be so hard on him, i look for the swater game to be close but if Dlatham and jam have a good game they'll pull it out if not than rockwood will come away with the win. Good luck!!!! Just wondering but what is sweetwater's prediction of the sequoyah grundy game

chief42,

thanks!!! these ppl on here cant take a joke my whole family is from sweetwater so i have to like them a little! its just a post you dont have to get so bent out of shape over stuff like that! if thats all the time i had was to sit on here and get so mad than i wouldnt even posts! you guys need to chill out! hahahaha!

im never going to post anything on here about sweetwater again!! :o go chiefs!!!

thatnks again chief42 good luck this week at grundy!! ill be riding with nick again!!

see you there!