perry county football

hedge02

Ok I was told to come and read some of the post about perry county football. But i did not expect to read some of the stuff i have read!

Whoever viking te is has not played over 10 downs in a varsity football game. And i am sure he will never become a football coach.

When i played in high school we didnt have just 1 Viking football "TRADITION" we had 4. one for every year i played. B/c we couldent get a coach to stay for over one year or if he wanted to stay he couldent. But hopefully In the next few years every team will have just one "TRADITION". Coach Rice was a great coach when i played for him and i am sure that he has only gotten better. Coach Robinson was an excellent coach 2 i am sure that hasnt changed at all. i dont know the other two new asst. coaches: Bradley and Gray. But i am sure they are good coaches. I hope this years team does wonderful. They are off to a great start.

Whenever something like this gets started all it does is just cause alot of hatred and bitterness. There was many times when i played stuff just exactly like this got started and I personally, thought it was stupid. My opinion about stuff like this is that: you play football to win and learn about life and choices, not to give excuses why you lost. Nomatter what the strength of the schedule (or who the coach) you could always win if every play went as planned. Football is not just a game it teaches boys how to become men. Some listen, work hard, and succeed. Others (Viking Te) ride the bench. Sincerly Wesley Hedgepath

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS VENCENT VAN-ZANT HICKERSON A>K>A PIGG

VIKING TE MUST HAVE NEVER PLAYED WITH ME IF HE DID HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN I WAS THE STARTING CENTER EVERY YEAR I PLAYED .

I WENT INTO EVERY GAME THINKING WE WERE GOING TO WIN MANY TIMES I WAS LET DOWN EVEN WHEN WE PLAYED U.S.J

DOWN TO THE LAST SECOND I THOUGHT WE WOULD WIN I NEVER STOPED SCREAMING GO VIKINGS THE WHOLE TIME . MANY NIGHTS I RODE HOME ON THAT DARK LONELY BUS DISGUSTED AT THE OUT COME THINKING WHAT DID I DO WRONG AND HOW CAN I MAKE IT BETTER NEXT WEEK / IT TOOK ME A YEAR OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL TO LEARN THAT I COULD NOT DO IT ALONE .

1 PLAYER DONT MAKE A TEAM/ 5 PLAYERS DONT MAKE A TEAM/11 PLAYERS DONT MAKE A TEAM. THE ENTIRE TEAM HAS TO WORK HOWEVER THERE ARE PLAYERS BLESSED WITH MORE TALENT THOSE ARE LEADERS / THEY HELP THE LESS TALENTED KIDS TO BE BETTER . IN THAT HELPING THERE SELVES .

I STILL HAVE HIGHSCHOOLERS SAY [ PIGG I WISH U WERE STILL BLOCKING 4 ME ] THAT MAKES ME FEEL GREAT .

ALSO ONE OF THE THINGS I LEARNED WAS THAT SOME OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS ARE THE ONES WHO DONT EVEN PLAY . SUCH AS ALEX RICHARDSON

HE PRACTISED EVERYDAY AS LONG AS I DID BUT RARLEY SAW THE FIELD

THATS DEDICATION THATS LOVE 4 THE GAME / HATS OFF TO THE UNSUNG HEROS LIKE HIM .

ONE LAST THING COACH RICE AND CREW KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I'M GLAD SOMEONE IS FINALLY HEAR TO STAY/ THIS IS UR THIRD YEAR HERE ITS TIME TO START WINNING EVEN IF U HAVE TO CHANGE THE SCHEDULE NOW WERE PLAYING TEAMS WE CAN COMPEAT WITH/ I WISH I WAS STILL THERE TO HELP LEAD PERRY COUNTY TO A VICTORIOUS SEASON

YOUR PAL

PIGG

Pigg & Hedge:

are ya'll playing in the alumni game this year?? (pigg, you are not allowed to pass the ball). this is timbob. I didn't write all that stuff. Swine: how is school.

:)

for real, viking te had one good post: the one about tackle football for the supposed alumni game, I would love it if it was tackle, I know pigg would too

LATE

Well thank god for that maybe viking te will not b on here running down the team and staff anymore i mean seriously i thought i knew who it was and when i asked him i was wrong but hopfully it has been dealt with. Nice posts hedge and pig if there is anyone to post about how viking football was and still is its u guys, good going. In conclusion great job done by the coaches and the players keep doing what u are doing and good luck vs usj. Go vikings!

To Hedge and Pig your post is what makes Perry Co. so special. You care enough to tell what a players side of the story really is. The kind words speaking from a player to giving your teammates credit really is what a team should be. The kind words to even a player who did not get to play much but you supported him the way he supported you. This is what the Vikings are special for. I know from alot of people in P.C. there are more like you that care about our football team and who are very proud of our team. The coaches have done a good job and I do know alot of the coaches who left our teams in the past did not get a choice but I am so glad we have Coach Rice and the staff with him. We have had alot of really good players at P.C. Each one played their own position even the guys on the bench but there is something I feel noone will ever beat Perry Co. on and that is the way they care about each other. They are a team and they stick together like a team. It showed in the post from Hedge and Pigg. Even when they have graduated they still support the team and the coaches. I support the Vikings and I am proud of them.

i just want to say that im really tired of people running the football team and the coaching staff down. im glad to see some players got on here to take up for all the coaches who were talked about. viking te isnt a real man or he would come talk to the coaches in person. and besides if he is who i think he is, he isnt man enough for the tackle alumni game because varsity is faster paced than JV. hope everybody supposrts us this week at U.S.J.

and to BEST 57: yes curtis cagle plays for us. he just moved here last week and i dont think he can play till next week but he might play this week.

ive been watching the posts on here and reading them and im just curious what the guy said. nothing exact just an overview of what he said, and to the perry co. players, beat the crap out of usj and shut some people up that are talkin bout yall. im from riverside and we played yall in a scrimmage game this year. i think yall can beat usj if u play together and play with heart.

i just want to say that im really tired of people running the football team and the coaching staff down. im glad to see some players got on here to take up for all the coaches who were talked about. viking te isnt a real man or he would come talk to the coaches in person. and besides if he is who i think he is, he isnt man enough for the tackle alumni game because varsity is faster paced than JV. hope everybody supposrts us this week at U.S.J.

and to BEST 57: yes curtis cagle plays for us. he just moved here last week and i dont think he can play till next week but he might play this week.

Alright,

now that the air is cleared about me, who is vivkingte???

bronson you owe me an apology, chief.

I read on here that the old players were an embarrasment to the program....

I take offense, listen up chief...if it wasn't for me, Shannon Rainey, patrick carroll, john marrs, Bryan Cagle, the trulls, Jones & hensley, breaud, waters & hedge (t-rex), and Pi to the double g, holt....to name a few you wouldn't have a program. I get on here to not really bash anyone, except wayne co, but ( i forgot James Cieslowkowski) we were the backbone of the teams that were first TSSAA eligible.

who said that we were an embarassment anyway?? When I was helping rice last summer in the preseason....he told me that I was a hard-nosed player (he watched film) who caught the ball well and played hard; and that he wished I still played, he said I was mean, and needed more of that. I think alot of rice, but whoever said that the old players and coaches were an embarassment it on a different planet than me.....what do you think Pigg?? Thomas???