Siegel vs Warren County

KeithHamilton

Just wanted to thank Coaches Eric Shelton and Jeff Martin for the game that we had with them yesterday. I know they wanted the win and I know that my players and parents wanted us to win. However, it was one of the most enjoyable games that I have experienced in a while. The coaches, players, and fans were at the top in their behavior and displayed what I believe High School sports and sportsmanship should be about. The refs did a good job and were good in their communication with us. We had a good time and appreciate the hospitality that the folks from Siegel showed. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Keith Hamilton

Head Coach Warren County Soccer

thanks for the kind words. it was a very spirited, fun, hard fought match that either team could have pulled out. there were a lot of young players involved, and i think we can look forward to some very good matches over the next couple of years. good luck to warren county the rest of this season. keith, you are doing a fine job in your first year.

jeff martin

assistant girls coach, siegel high school