Is Northwest the REAL DEAL?

crossup

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the muddle. I saw on film that Hunters Lane killed Sycamore with that formation so I assumed they might try to put it in. Of course Hunters Lane only used it on extra points.

Vince...Sycamore is very good. The QB being overrated comment blows my mind. Are you serious? The kid has a great arm and his accuracy is better than any QB I've seen. I don't have a clue what QB you have been watching, but you obviously aren't talking about the same QB.

How many of you have played sycamore this year, we have, and they are a good football team. they will spread you and dive, trap, and QB draw you. I have much respect for the backfield of sycamore. Before you down them lets see how they do against White House. As for my LB, Devin has a swolen ankle and may be out for a few weeks. He heals fast and we hope it is not broken. A NorthEast athlete put a knee in his ankle after he had already been tackled. Dirty players are not needed in this great game. I think the athlete dropping the knee caused the injury. We have it on film up close when the player tried and succeeded in hurting one of our players.

Hmm...I heard you guys tried to run up the score by going for two and that's how he got hurt. Whether that's true or not I don't know. Like I said...I just heard it. If that was the case I would have done the same thing if I was the Northeast player and you more than likely would have as well. Any truth to that statement? All of us who have played Sycamore know they are a good team and I am anxious to see how they do against White House.

Northwest is going to get their bell rang friday when they travel to Henry County. They are not as good as they think they havent played any decent teams yet they havent even left the town and I think when they show up friday its gonna be a whole diffrent story. Northwest best be ready friday cause Here Comes The Pain bet on that!! :D

eaglefan,

I did say I "heard" that. I was asking if it was true or not. If I would have seen it for myself I wouldn't be asking you. Whether you respect me or not is none of my concern. I could care less. I played against coachchris in high school. He knows I was never a dirty player. Ask Bird...he'll back me up too. Anyway, before this gets all blown out of proportion...I was just asking if that statement was true or not. That's it.

three comments: #1. if anyone wants to see the dirty play, I will show you the video. I commend my film man. Does a great job. If it were intentional. I can only call it as I see it on film and my #1 LB is probably out for the year. Possible break in his ankle.

#2. This is for anyone downing clarksville schools. We are a good group of coaches, and there is much talent here in clarksville. Now for the henery county 76, I wish you all the best. It amazes me how losing a scrimmage against a team we beat you still talk. Look, much respect for Henry Co. and the players. From what I have seen you guys look good. However, the Henry Co. of the past is gone, and so is the Northwest of the past. Clarksville has 3-4 good teams this year. I coach game to game. Please do not poor fuel on fire, cause the team you cheer for just might get burned. I stress might. Because on any given evening any team can win a game. Ask the upsets in the fist two weeks of play. Thank you for the motivation. By the way, how much film do you watch on weekly opponents. Henry Co. Big line, good QB, one decent WR, Heck of a RB, but there are flaws. As well is there for NorthWest.

#3. If you are such a good fan do you remember the 1994 game against NW and HC. You guys whipped our butts. I learned to be humble that evening, because I gave them motivation to destroy us. Yes, I ran through your banner before your team could. Big mistake, now I look to do something I don't think has been done in 2 decades, and that is beat a good Henry Co. team. :huh:;):rolleyes:

Edited by coachchris86

three comments: #1. if anyone wants to see the dirty play, I will show you the video. I commend my film man. Does a great job. If it were intentional. I can only call it as I see it on film and my #1 LB is probably out for the year. Possible break in his ankle.

#2. This is for anyone downing clarksville schools. We are a good group of coaches, and there is much talent here in clarksville. Now for the henery county 76, I wish you all the best. It amazes me how losing a scrimmage against a team we beat you still talk. Look, much respect for Henry Co. and the players. From what I have seen you guys look good. However, the Henry Co. of the past is gone, and so is the Northwest of the past. Clarksville has 3-4 good teams this year. I coach game to game. Please do not poor fuel on fire, cause the team you cheer for just might get burned. I stress might. Because on any given evening any team can win a game. Ask the upsets in the fist two weeks of play. Thank you for the motivation. By the way, who much film do you watch on weekly opponents. Henry Co. Big line, good QB, one decent WR, Heck of a RB, but there are flaws. As well is there for NorthWest.

#3. If you are such a good fan do you remember the 1994 game against NW and HC. You guys whipped our butts. I learned to be humble that evening, because I gave them motivation to destroy us. Yes, I ran through your banner before your team could. Big mistake, now I look to do something I don't think has been done in 2 decades, and that is beat a good Henry Co. team. :huh:;):rolleyes: