wayne co. at forrest

wildcatpride

coach crews does a great job with the cats. i don't think that anyone could do a better job than him. we don't need coach rice.

bronson bradley never coached here.

gallian was not as good is adam harris is for the cats right now.

joseph ruddle could beat perry co. by himself.

well the reaosn I ask about bronson is becuase, apparently he is the "god-send from Wayne co.

You told me what I thought I would hear....

What else do you know about bronson?????

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think wayne county will win this one in a barn burner. or completly blow them away. Go cats

to therealtimbob.

I played with bron. he was a great player and i think played at UNA.

i think he would make a great coach. he graduated in 97 from wc

i believe he is married though,,, better luck next time.

This is a football board. use the personals.

what a great game. the cats dominated on offense and defense but let forrest hang around because of poor special team play. forrest had a really good return man in number 12. he is a great athlete but not much of a qb.

i guess joseph ruddle answered my question last night for me. they couldn't stop him! he had 237 yards rushing and 2 td's 50 yards passing and 1 td and on defense he had a interception at the end of the game that he brought back about 40 yards and stepped out of bounds. i thought that showed a lot of class because of the fact that he probably could have scored.

i just wanted to add that joseph was not the only person on offense for the cats either. lance nutt had 90 yards rushing and cj hammack had about 60 or 70. steven ruddle also caught a td. in the end, the cats had about 400 yards total yards. that's quite impressive since all but 50 of them were rushing!

i wanted to tell the 4 or 5 guys that came to our sideline before the game and said they were gonna kill number 7 (joseph rudle) that they needed to catch him first!

now that it is all said and done, i was just wondering if the forrest fans think that joseph is the best player that they have played against so far. please respond. thanks.

and for those few guys that still think that i am joseph, please believe me this is not joseph. he is a classy player who lets his actions on the field do the talking. i can't do that anymore BECAUSE I HAVE GRADUATED so i get on here and talk it up. it's all in fun though.

Ruddle is the best player we have faced yet period!!! There is no dought. I had my doughts about how good he was and how good WC was. Now I know. Ruddle has alot of talent and strength. WC's backs always fell foward and that hurt the Rockets. Forrest is still really good and I still think they are just as good as WC on any given night. Great game to watch though. The score doesn't begin to tell the story. Good game Rockets, lets go get Colinwood. Also we need Grubbs badly. He'll be back soon. Matt Byrd. GREAT GAME!!!

BHS

the players don't choose who they play. but i would say that it's got something to do with the fact that coach rice, crews, dixon, and pierce all coached together and to play against each other would just be wierd. but believe me, the cats are not scared of yall. my post was not directed toward the perry co players. there was just an idiot that continued to post on wc threads that was runnin his mouth from pc.

your right timer. it was a great game. you wouldn't happen to be #12 for the rockets this year would you? if so, i would like to congradulate you on a great game. go get the trojans!

Just wanted to let you know tymer12 IS NOT Matt Byrd. Matt is not alllowed to read the posts. Reading these posts just plays head games with the players. Congratulations to Wayne County and to the Forrest Rockets Go Beat Collinwood.

ps. I am Matt's mother!! and a BIG ROCKET FAN !!!!!!!

Edited by oowee