Gordonsville @ Greenback

rue66

Hey Biggamer.........You should know Gordon really well. He is your daddy.LOL. Im sorry......But Gordonsville does not and I repeat does not roll over for anybody. You could be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and they would not roll over. By the way, I can tell you live in east TN. Your grammar is terrible. No prediction on the score because I have yet to see Greenback play. But from what I hear........CAK does not have the best team in the world, and if you go by that score then..........?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Biggamer.........You should know Gordon really well. He is your daddy.LOL. Im sorry......But Gordonsville does not and I repeat does not roll over for anybody. You could be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and they would not roll over. By the way, I can tell you live in east TN. Your grammar is terrible. No prediction on the score because I have yet to see Greenback play. But from what I hear........CAK does not have the best team in the world, and if you go by that score then..........?

I dont know if I would say CAK doesnt have the best team in the world. I have watched them play and I have to say they have a team this year.

But you need to read the contxt of the post. I didn't say that they do not have the best team in the world. All that is just hearsay. Just mere gossip that probably gets changed every time is has been said. I have a friend here at Lipscomb and she went to CAK. That is where I heard this from. Nothing more than gossip.

By the way Biggamer.....why have you not replied yet.....? I am waiting to hear your response. Oh, by the way, what do you have to say about the Greenback-Gordonsville game in 2000? Greenback was supposedly the #3 team at the time and what happened. You came into Gordonsville and got whipped. B)

all i can say is that you are in for "rue" awakuning when greenback gets finished with gordunstwon. figured after all the reqwest i got for poems i would wriet one for gordunsvillians. we ready. we ready. we ready.

it was a cold dark friday night

when g-nation came into sight

the gordun foks were shaking in their shoes

when greenback laid down the smack 42-2

screams could be heard from miles away

gordunians were seen headed back to the highway

by the third quarter statterfeel called off his boys

gorduncity had alraedty been destrroyed

g-nation fans wanted their money back

cause gorduntwon wasnt even as good as kittycak

they got their money in return

and said bring on the team of suburnt