LAWRENCE CO. VS. LORETTO

lchscheerleader04

:D well the lawrence county and loretta game first let say me loretta is a good ball team and they fight no matter the situation and LCHS is as well i agree if we make stupid mistakes and have to many penalties the game might not go our way but last years game is in the past and things are different we have a great kicker this year in mark thompson and our o-line is better and our d-fense is a whole lot better we didn't stand up to the challenge last week but we will this week frankly i really don't know if they can just run all over us this year but good luck and we will show up to play and will play all 12 min each quater and wont anything be easy and we know that loretta is going play cause they're a physical ball club but all i can say to both teams is good luck and play hard

:D GO WILDCATS :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great football tradition between two county rivals. This should be Lawrence Co year to get some respect from the Loretto team. Last week for us was very humbleing. We are still hungry. We still want respect so Loretto do not come into WILDCAT COUNTRY OVER CONFIDENT.

Bottom line is THE TEAM THAT MAKES THE LEAST MISTAKES WILL WIN THE GAME.

Good Luck to both teams come out Friday nite and support these two great schools.

WELCOME TO WILDCAT COUNTRY COME IN HERE AND GET YOUR WHIPPING

WHO'S NEXT

you are right lbquarterbackclub the team that wins will be the team that makes the least number of mistakes. It should be a hard hitting game that it always is. I know that for a fact b/c i played in the rivalry. This one will be close! Loretto is not looking past lc believe me. Get ready! The Mustangs are coming and will be ready so we will see you friday night. I think Loretto wins this one by 7 pts.

:lol: Go Mustangs!!!! :D

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!