Farragut - Bearden

yallalreadyknow248

I was in the game on Friday Night and let me just say that it was a battle until the end. Both team's defenses kept both teams in the game. In the end, I think we (Farragut) wanted it the most. Both teams played their hearts out. I think it was a classic high school rivalry football game. Congratulations to both teams for pouring out everything they had to come out on top. I can't wait until next year when I will be watching the game instead of playing in it. May the rivalry continue for years to come. Until then, I am proud to say that the Farragut Admirals proved something on Friday and that we captured the title on how "The West was won."

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started this thread and i do believe it is more than due time to end it! you dawgs need to take your loss and shut up! you all gotta focus on whoever you play this week in your region and farragut needs to focus on mcminn co....so that's all i gotta say! and bearden...the better team won, you have a good, experienced defense but so does farragut and they won! if you all want to whine about anything go talk to your genius who fielded that punt down on like the 4, muffed it, and jesse mckee made a heck of a play to knock it loose! hopefully we get to see this matchup again in the playoffs so we can beat you all again! and you all think you get to enjoy basketball season wins....but we might change that this year...but this is the year of the admirals when it comes to FHS-BHS rivalries!

i started this thread and i do believe it is more than due time to end it! you dawgs need to take your loss and shut up! you all gotta focus on whoever you play this week in your region and farragut needs to focus on mcminn co....so that's all i gotta say! and bearden...the better team won, you have a good, experienced defense but so does farragut and they won! if you all want to whine about anything go talk to your genius who fielded that punt down on like the 4, muffed it, and jesse mckee made a heck of a play to knock it loose! hopefully we get to see this matchup again in the playoffs so we can beat you all again! and you all think you get to enjoy basketball season wins....but we might change that this year...but this is the year of the admirals when it comes to FHS-BHS rivalries!

What would be the circumstances of us meeting again?