10/10

99ALLTHEWAY

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

ok in Rutherford Co. there r 2 games that i want to see every year!! and they r the Oakland vs. Riverdale and Smyrna vs. LaVergne games. and they r both on 10/10!! they r both really big RIVALRIES!! and i have another problem here 10/10 is also my new b/f dad's b~day!! i have not missed an Oakland vs. Riverdale game since i was 7 and im 23 now!! i went to Oakland all 4 years but it not the same to me anymore because Mr. Nolan is gone!! but alot of my friends went to Smyrna and i have always went with them to the game!! i try to go to both games every year but now i have to pick and i don't like it!! WILL YA'LL HELP ME PLEASE!! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT 2 DO!! HELP ME!! but til next time.... have a good day!! :):D:D

Guest region4fan

There is no game with the magnitude of the Oakland /Riverdale match-up. Speaking not as an Oakland Alumni, but as one of their biggest fans...I will tell you that this bunch will go down in the history books as the scrappiest team that Oakland has ever fielded. With the difficult schedule that we face this year, we need every fan that we can get in the stands screaming for a victory. Please conside coming to our game. As it is AGAIN played at Tomahawk.....we need you even more. Look at it this way too, you woill probably see old friends there.

The reason they are playing at riverdale is simple. Two years ago when it was at mtsu, it was Oaklands Home game. Coach Euverard did expect a crowd bigger than oakland could handle, so he moved it. Coach rankin decided to play their game at riverdale in the regular season b/c they wanted to make more $. The reason they play there this year is b/c the schedules were done again between years, and are 2 year contratcts, so next year its gonna be at ohs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• And can you tell me who those two quarterbacks were, and every kid that was put into college from Bearden is a Bearden kid? It’s kind of why they graduated from Bearden.   and I would definitely not consider ETSU “waste”…
    • Most of this is complete gibberish. But the one part I could decipher is putting kids in college. This coaching staff hasn’t put a single Bearden kid in college. They completed wasted one of the best WRs in East TN and have ruined two talented QBs. All because they’re in over their heads. 
    • Well, I’d hope the new coaching staff thinks they are all that because they can always walk around the school, anytime they want, thinking that, especially for what they’ve done for the student athletes and the players, putting more kids in college in his first season than the old coaching staff did in numerous years combined, but we will just sweep over that because I know you don’t like facts. But trust me, nobody wanted Mr. Big britches, made the star player switch to quarterback, which is ultimately the reason he ended up transferring to play the position. He loved, but unfortunately, had to be at another school because Mr. Big Britches doesn’t like when a teenager knows more than him, but can’t expect much coming from a guy who used all class throwing pencils up into the ceiling and making fun of football kids who were failing class right to their face, and in front of numerous students, even projecting on the board most of the time.
    • After that first paragraph, I can see why you’re a TA and not a teacher. Have you made the move from South Knoxville to Bearden yet?    Maybe he left because he is an actual teacher and coach, and didn’t want to be associated with a group of foul mouthed middle school coaches who like to pretend they’re big time. 
    • Yeah and the coach is gone. Whole bizarre situation here. We played them a couple of times at MTSU last few years. She was a player for sure.