Ooltewah Vs. Central

pounderfan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Butch girls? Well that is something to brag about! Too bad I am a VIRGIN TYPFAN! Last I heard you couldn't get STDs if you are a virgin! You are really starting to make me mad...saying you are gonna hit me is one thing, but calling me a slut? You have no clue who I even am. You are getting lower and lower..

Ill take you up on that offer. If you have the balls to do something come the that G and I swear he will beat the living heck out of you. He might just be putting his foot where the REFS shirts are gonna be tomorrow night

Dude, you need to slow down and type intelligently. Either that or learn how to properly construct a sentence. What were you trying to say?

Oh and on a more serious note, does anyone know any of the stats from last friday's central--eastridge game? As in, passing and rushing yards.

Why does Ooltewah have the highest % of STD's in the state? That means that girl is most likely a slut, so she don't count, you don't need to say any thing.

then why does central have the highest % of skanky girls in the state typefan? if you think all of the ooltewah girls have stds then how come yall came to our last game and were trying to hit on them. you just wish you could have an ooltewah girl is what the problem is.