DB- Jeff Co.

True2ThaGame1

2 - Tradition. See above. #1 ALL TIME IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE IN VICTORIES. Shut your mouth!!!!!

Don't forget 5th in the nation,

Also I think JPATS' hatred stems from extreme Jealousy and lack of victories over the Indians. My prescription is "TO KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH". Not only that but making empty threats over the internet either means... A.) Your extremely unbalanced or B.) (Most likely) you think you can seem big and bad cause you know there is no way that anyone can take you up on the offer.

But getting back to the question at hand, I say DB 35-14, you can't stop our many weapons on offense, and our d is insane

The doctor is out :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon the interruption DB and Jefferson County fans...

Bud,

I just noticed your comment saying some Oak Ridge fans ran their mouths on CoachT.com before the game last week. I, for one, do not appreciate such comments. I know I did not run my mouth.

There were some unfortunate, ugly and down right stupid messages posted but fans from both teams were guilty of that. I personally will remember the posts that refereed to Oak Ridge as Choke Ridge. I won't send those messages to the Oak Ridge coaches, though. I know the two people who used that name do not reflect the attitudes of the entire DB community.

Like I posted after the game Friday, congrats to DB and best wishes on the rest of the season.

~~Go Wildcats (Oak Ridge ~~ take Heritage seriously and Hixson)

... now, back to the informative discussion you all are having about the upcoming DB vs Jeff. Co. game :D

Willie is right, 99.9% of Oak Ridge fans have a lot of class, as is true with DB fans. There will always be that one guy that incites everone. I think Bud was probably talking about that one guy. All OR & DB games are so hard faught sometimes people get a little out of hand. These last two games between OR & DB have been the greatest of all in the series. Both teams have been so even its a shame there has to be a loser.

Class at DB are you joking. They are a mere class without the cl. wasssuuuuuppppp waco. Remember playoffs and out for DB as always they may have the winningest program in the state but going 10,11, or 12-0 and losing in the playoffs every year has to stink. Could someone from DB express there feelings on having a team do this every year. What's your thoughts waco?