Camden-Bruceton

@38320

Bruceton is without a doubt in a rebuilding season. Doesnt happen often with a coach like Sturdivant. I wouldnt count out Bruceton just yet. Camden is a much improved team with Coach Ward, but I think next year will be much better seasons for best of these teams since Bruceton will have alot returning, and Coach Ward will get his rookie season out of the way. Good rival that alot of people forget about.

I don't see any reason why Camden should not win this game. It's been 13 years I think since Camden has beat Bruceton, and this year I think everyone over here in Camden is real excited about this week's game. I think our players our going to come into this game confident, excited, and ready. I've watched Bruceton this year a couple of times, and they're not good at all. They can't stop the run or pass. Camden should roll, 35-10.

Well lionchs, you weren't too far off on your prediction on the Camden and Bruceton game in which the final score was Camden 38, and Bruceton 20. They made a good comeback attempt on us there after the halftime, but we scored a couple of touchdowns in the fourth to put it away. I felt they would give us a good game, given the rivalry between these two towns over the years. And that we shouldn't be overconfident because they were winless so far this year.

But Bruceton is rebuilding and has a rich football tradition and they will be back. I seen a lot of potential on defense and offense during the game friday night. I don't think they are far off now from being a good team. I think they will win some games this year. I noticed that the crowd was down on the Bruceton side. I was disapointed in that. I think Bruceton should support their team even though they are struggling this year. Hang in there with the team, they will get it turned around.