Camden football

footballfan2004

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think Coach Ward and the assistant coaches are headed in the right direction with the program, and the football team. I think we'll continue to see consistant improvement in all areas. The players are more disciplined and confident

and are getting stronger and durable. They show good teamwork and spirit also. Fan support is growing and we had our biggest and loudest crowd yet at the game last friday night. I know that the players and coaches appreciate all the fine comments that have been made here on the football message board.

Camden 44, Bruceton-HR 7 It will be ugly early, and it's about time. They've been beating us up for years. Rod has always had a class program over there, but every once in a while everybody has to pay their dues. By the way, we've been debating it all day in Camden, just how long has it been since we have beaten Bruceton? I've heard 10, 13 and 20.

It was good to see Coach Ward come into the Camden program. There have been some very talented teams that went to waste in the past years. I said earlier in the season that Ward needed another year with this program but last week's win over a scrappy Riverside really earned my respect. Should be a exicting game for Camden fans against Bruceton and Chester Co this year. Camden seems to be getting better each week and thats a mark of a sucessfull program. Best of luck the rest of the season.