Lamarcus Coker vs. Glencliff

Cutback

Lamarcus Coker is one heck of a running back, and I'm sure anyone will agree with me. What makes it better is he's just a junior. I was reading in the tennessean where he told one of his friends walking off the field he played horrible and just thought to myself what else does he expect. 148 yards rushing and 2 td's would be a great night for any running back in 5A football. I dunno if he's thinking he should of done better considering the team they were playing, not to take anything away from abner and his colts, but what does he expect? 1,000 yards rushing and 10 td's in one night??HAHA If he keeps playing like this does anyone agree he could be up for Mr. 5A Football this year?

#22 did have an off night!! He didn't really get a chance to shine except for the first TD he had. They probably only had the ball on offense 6 or 7 times at the most. #5 took a tipped hitch pass back for a TD. I think another player did too. #4 busted an option for about 70 on one drive. #22 will be in the runnin' for Mr. Football if he stays consistent. A few tough games left on the schedule. If he performs well in those games.....he'll get it. #22 is awesome.....Antioch has a lot of talent at every position. Didn't play well Thursday night and put up 41 pts. I'm thinkin' that's not bad!!

#22 did have an off night!! He didn't really get a chance to shine except for the first TD he had. They probably only had the ball on offense 6 or 7 times at the most. #5 took a tipped hitch pass back for a TD. I think another player did too. #4 busted an option for about 70 on one drive. #22 will be in the runnin' for Mr. Football if he stays consistent. A few tough games left on the schedule. If he performs well in those games.....he'll get it. #22 is awesome.....Antioch has a lot of talent at every position. Didn't play well Thursday night and put up 41 pts. I'm thinkin' that's not bad!!

Off night he did have. Glencliff had the ball for more than 20 minutes of the game. To be honest, Antioch did not play well against Glencliff period, offense or defense. They are capable of a whole lot more. The defense gave up 28 points, that's the most of any opponent this season. Is this team for real, possibly. Tough stretch in the next weeks with Hillsboro, Gallatin, Cookeville, Hendersonville, and Hunters Lane. All good teams. If Antioch can survive, this will be a seaon of memories.

Lamarcus Coker is the real deal. He told me that he would have a good season, but i didnt think this good. He is only a junior and runs a 4.35 forty. If he stays healthy he will end up going somewhere big. But the big test will be this upcoming friday against hillsboro. I am predicting Antioch-28 Hillsboro-14! Good luck this season