Warrn County Coach Sued

falconfan94

I love this being considered by ELA old news. He said he had a thread on this last week. I looked back and the thread started on Sept. 17th at around 11:00pm.. After over a 1000 views and 35+ replies the thread was locked on Sept. 18th at approximately 11:55pm. I ask you this ELA why did thread have such a short chain? I will guess no other thread had this much activity as this one did during this time span and now you are telling other people using this site that this is old news. I read the post on the previous thread and many very interesting points of view came up during my reading. Also many other people besides the warren co. regulars type their opinions to previous thread. I would venture out on a limb that this message board gets the most activity of all of coacht's very indepth coverage into highschool sports. I enjoy the site, but would also suggest if people are interested in a topic let them voice their opinions. This previous thread is something people want to talk about so let them. This story broke on Wednesday. This isnt old new by Saturday ELA. Let the people decide when it is old news. The replies and views to the thread will show when it is old.

cafeineefree... I think most people had a chance to talk about this over the course of the last year. Last year there were no less than four threads about the incident and even some major sports magazines reported the story. I heard a rumor last month that the family was going to sue Coach Tidwell. I have never met the man in person but I do know someone on the staff and I (we) were asked to lock the thread. Like it or not, some things are just not productive. We left the thread open for a few days and then locked it.

What is going on at Warren County is very sad but dragging the man through the mud is unnecessary. My guess is the Pioneers have enough problems with their schedule and they don't need more insults and outside people condemning them across the state. "Everyone in the region knows they are in the basement and can't seem to find the light switch." I think beating a dead horse is very stupid. If you don't like the man, write to the principal or A.D. but let's stop bashing him on here. He will have his day in Civil Court (the criminal issue is already settled). My guess is the family is after a few thousand dollars for their son's missing his senior year. They'll settle out of court with the insurance companies and Coach Tidwell will most likely be out of work.

It is a very sad matter for everyone involved! EVERYONE LOSES EXCEPT THE LAWYERS! There are plenty of more positive things to discuss... IMHO I think we should leave it alone for now!

Let's pray that the next head coach will be given at least a couple of years to rebuild!