wayne county vs. columbia acadamy

allamerican78

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildcats have a host of offensive weapons to add to the mix along with Joseph. The other Ruddle (Steven) is a key target on offense at wide receiver and also is a big playmaker on the other side of the ball. Cats also have depth at the RB postion with Lance Nutt and CJ Hammack both being a threat to break a big run everytime they touch the ball. You also can't ignore the presense of two of our seniors on the defense. Avery Laster and Adam Harris (A-Train). Watching them play, it is evident they have put their work in during the off season. They seem to be in on or around every single tackle. These are just a few of many mentionables the wildcats have. They have certainly earned the right to be considered one of the top teams if not the top team in the region.

And no J Ruddle does not play b-ball (Even though I rag him constantly for not playing) He could have really helped us this year.

Anyway this is my humble opinion of our team. If I missed anyone feel free to add them.

Edited by tfranks24

in order for joseph to be as good as he is, he has to have talnent all around him. cj, which is joseph's stepbrother is just about as athletic as joseph is. he doesn't have joseph's size but he is a little quicker than jo. lance nutt is just a true competitor. he gives 100% on every play. last week these guys showed that if a team focuses soley on stopping joseph they are gonna take to the barn themselves. but i all honesty, to be as successful at running the ball as we are, you have to have great players up front. we have as good of a line as anyone in the region. were not as big as most but we lay the lumber to people. one person that franks left out that has really been a great blocker for us this year is sophmore tight end david hammonds. he really does a great job out there.

as far as our defense goes, well last week cascade only had i think 6 total yards at half! we have lots of speed and love to hit. this is an exciting bunch of guys to watch. should be a great homecoming tonight. good luck guys.

as some people already know, last night two wildcat football players were in a car wreck. the players were cj hammak and bones duarte. the car they were driving is prbably gonna be totaled. luckily by the grace of god neither them nor the person they hit was seroiously injured. cj and bones are both gonna play tonight but it's kinda hard to think about the fact that last night could changed everthing. yeah, the expidition they were driving is totaled but they are all ok. that's all that matters. i just kinda thaught that that puts the game of football into perspective. good luck tonight and may everyone stay safe!

tfranks, glad to see you haven't forgot about coacht this year, can't wait till basketball season..

thanks for the info about ruddle. How far is UNA from Wayne Co.???

Is it within 65 miles??? It has to be, you live there, I was just wanting an official #.

thanks,

see you in the boston garden....I mean in the PCHS gym...those banners always confuse me, lol :huh:

wayne county pulled out the victory last night even though they had 8, that's right, 8 turnovers! the is completely rediculous. it wasn't like just one person was fumbiling it was everyone. lance had 3, cj had 2, micah hardin had 1, and and even joseph put one on the ground. ca also covered an onside kick early in the game. thankfully we were good enough to make up for all these mistakes.

we are the only team that i know of that can have 500 total yards and keep the game close! how do you only score 22 points on 500 yards? well, actually we were on the 1/2 yard line late in the game and took a knee instead of scoring. so we actually would have scored 29 but anyway. wayne co knows the answer. fumble! if we can't learn to hold onto the ball, somebody in this region is gonna make us pay! it probably wont be next week against cornersville or the next week agaist eagliville but when week 8 gets here and we have to travel to cwood, we better know how to hold onto the ball!

i think wc must have overlooked ca. ca was honestly nowhere near as talanted as us but when you can't hold onto the ball, it just don't seem to matter!

play better next week against cornersville. and set the tempo for the rest of the season. just remember, no matter how bad that game was, it was still a win. we are 4-0 in region play and that's all that matters!

Edited by wildcatpride