JCM vs MILAN

VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldog #1 if Milan beats Jcm and Huntington , I will crown you the best in WEst Tn. The Jackson Sun has already named you #1 aand they are never wrong ! I like the fact that you added I am not saying that Milan will win . Respect for your oppenent shows a lot of class, we usually don't agree on very much but I enjoy your posts. I will be pulling for the Cougars but I believe at this point MIlan is better.

If milan can(im not saying that they will) beat JCM and Huntingdon would you then consider milan the best fball team in west th.

Milan is certainly a top team, but let`s see how Northsideprogresses. They are a surprise team in my book. Plus Southside is playing really good ball. I knew they would have a good team this year and so far no one has beat them. Crocket County is undefeated but their time is coming if they have to keep playing their freshman QB Massey. I know Craig and he is a good kid and a pretty good athlete, but it`s very tough to play QB as a freshman against good teams.

Claims from South Fulton....Fuhget about it!!!

Don`t forget Dyersburg. They are undefeated as well.

I`m really ticked about my Cougars the last couple of weeks. Man we have a good team, but it`s always one thing after another. To be good you have to make your own breaks and we haven`t done that. I hope we get on track this Friday.

In the end it doesn`t matter who wins. It`s all about kids doing their best and shaking hands after the game.

VG

milan fans who is #1 for yall. we watched film today and he looks reallty good extremely fast. what year is he and is anybody looking at him?

i think it will be a great game. dont want to make any predictions b/call already should know who i think is going to win. only reason that i think that we have a slight edge on yall is that yall havent had a real test yet. in other words yall havent had any competition. we have both played union city but they didnt even look like the same team that we played. any ways good luck to both teams i hope this goes down to the wire.

I think This Will Be Milan's Toughest test to date. JCM will come looking for a win after that heartbreaking lost To Dyersburg meanwhile Milan is coming off a win against A super young Union City team. If Milan comes out and play like they did against Union City...I could smell a Blowout! But I think this will be a close game if JCM can come out and play. I say Milan by at lease 14

Milan 42

JCM 28

Edited by dc38257

I hope everyone can give Dyersburg the respect they deserve. They have beaten some really talented teams so far this year. Also all the jcm fans that really havent given dyersburg any props u are just in denial that a team from dyersburg came to jackson and won. All I am saying is just give them so props because those kids deserve it.

the amazing thing is that dyersburg beat a solid JCM team without offense........every dburg fan knows that the dburg offense has not played very well during the last couple weeks....... so dburg can say the same thing as JCM (that is the offense did not play well).........so if dburg can beat JCM without offense, then give give dburg the credit they deserve........

if dburg can get their offense "clicking", then dburg can and will be "a very dangerous" team come play off time......

as far as JCM vs Milan........if JCM plays to their potential and plays disciplined, then I would take JCM over Milan........in this game, I will have to go with the team that has demonstrated discipline and pick Milan to win 21 to 10............

but who can predict......that is why you line up and play the game............