Perry County / West Carrol

Hey coach. i think i am right about that guy. i was wondering if he would say anything to your face. probalby not. the guy has no class what so ever. just ignore him because no one respects him anyway.

i hope you guys prove me wrong but i think you will lose a close one this week.

west carrol 21

vikings 20

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to pc players. practice hard this week. get focused. save your talk for the field.

about this alumni game. great idea to raise money. but someone is smoking some heavy stuff if you think it will be during the season against the hs players.

set something up after the season. i will even help if you need.

tim, i dont know why you continue to spread my name all over your threads. maybe big d is right and you have a crush on me? i will not sink to your level and slur you on the web and have not done so. i am a christian man i settle my disputes face to face. i could care less if you dont like me but you need to stop talking trash about me while i'm still tolerating it. especially on coacht. it was not made to trash coaches. you like football. great. talk about football.

one more thing...ran me over :DB):rolleyes:B);)

Bronson this is the last thing I hope I ever say to you.... so here goes make a copy of this for your little bro since he likes to talk.

You are a coach for Pc, while I don't like you at all. and never will...I must respect the fact that you are a coach, I HOPE YOU WIN EVERY GAME YOU COACH, as long as it is for PC. I hope that makes sense to you...

One day, I will be a coach, and no matter what rank or classification I am, I will find out where you are, play you, and make you look like the person you are. You know why I don't like you. whatever ANYONE else has to say about it, my opinon will never change, if you turn water into wine, it will never change.

When I see you at basketball games, don't talk to me. I won't talk to you. If I do, something will get said that doesn't need to be. the only reson I run you down on here is to get you to leave PC, but I realized that hurts your family and there is NO sense in that. Tell your little bro, he can do whatever he wants, so can you. When we see eachother, go the other way, I will. I detest you and everything about you, i loathe you (look it up). So I will never talk to you face to face. No one came to talk to (a certain someone) when he was 1.) injured 2.) thinking of quitting. 3.) after he quit....

And we both know that no matter how good the team is, missing a 6'5 330 lb OT, and DT, is ya'lls problem, no one on the coaching staff is exempt from that one.

I hope this post doesn't get blocked, I am about done with Coacht, this could very well be my lasty post till BB season....

In closing, to you chief, and your twin, and everyone else who has a problem with me. I like every single kid who has the courage to put on pads and hit every friday in Perry County. I try to keep up with Warren's and Drew's Stats, because I know if they WERE coached right, D-1 all over them....my problem has never been with the players ever, only the coaches.

Late

Hey coach. i think i am right about that guy. i was wondering if he would say anything to your face. probalby not. the guy has no class what so ever. just ignore him because no one respects him anyway.

i hope you guys prove me wrong but i think you will lose a close one this week.

west carrol 21

vikings 20

how's the outhouse coming???

you got indoor plumbing yet in waynesboro???

ya'll got a football team, I just thought Ruddle did it all..

If Ruddle was at Collinwood, they would not lose at all.....Hey steve...somehitng to think about.......

Big D...d could be alot of things, I guess it means dumb

calling me gay..err errr erre eerr....man that is so cool, man you are cool. Wayne co alumni game erre rrr eerrrr,

West Carroll steps out of its region to face Perry County. West Carroll is a good ball club. I really dont no much about Perry County but they play in a tough Region 7-1A with USJ, JCS, and TCA. Both Teams will come in looking for a win but I say Perry County Pulls it out

Perry County 27

West Carroll 20

Good luck P.C. and therealtimbob well lets hope he can find something good to say before coach t locks him out.

hey brian wilson, do you like the beach boys or something??

I like Collinwood, it is either, EZELL, DCA, ya'll or South Pitt

Don't get on my case, I was just spouting about Waynesboro

If i get kicked off I will get a new screen name......lol

anyway

PC 35

WC 31

PC, if ya'll don't pass and block for warren it's over, Warren should get at least 20 attempts in this game for them to win.